Chapter 26 Lovable moments

She happily holds the mangalsutra around her neck with love and fills her eyes with that day as an "unforgettable love" sign for herself.

After ties up the mangalasutra, Shiva kisses her forehead saying "I love you dear".

"Oi that's my dialogue" says Priya.

Shiva winked his eye and says, "You're the same for me, aren't you."

All the elders, family members, friends who came wholeheartedly blessed the new couple with akshintas.

In this way, Priya gets the love she thought she couldn't get and becomes half of the life of the boyfriend she wanted with all her heart.

Aishwarya is angry that her wish has not been fulfilled after many fist-fight attempts, she stands in a corner of the wedding mandapam and watches Shiva and Priya with an evil eye.

Seeing that, Keerthy said to Vikram who was next to him, "Wow, if its eyes are closed, it means that they will definitely be hit by a bullet, Vikram."

Looking at Aishwarya angrily, "Yes, Keerti feels the same way. What's her problem, she used Shiva so much and leave him, Then now what's her problem. She sneak into their lives again?"

"As far as I know, Priya's room is also set on fire by her."

Keerthy asks without understanding his words, "Vikram, what is the fire in Priya's room?"

"Oh, you don't know," says Vicky.

"What is this Vikram? Is this all happened. I can't believe this. Priya has hidden so much in it. It's really sad to her. Did you just leave it like this?" Keerti asked in surprise.

"How can Shiva leave it. He gave a complaint to the police. Investigation is going on."

Keerti says angrily, "It should know that it has her hand in it. I will see her end."

Looking at Keerthi, who looks so cute even in such anger, he said, "You are so beautiful."

"Did you say anything" Kirti asked not hearing what he said properly.

He stammered "ha... Nothing."

Meanwhile, when Venkat called them, the two left from there.

On the day of the wedding, the next day reception is arranged very grandly.

As Priya's happiness increases that her boyfriend who came into her life has become a husband, she dances to express her love with her favorite song for him.

Shiva is lovingly watching his beloved wife showing how much love she has for him in a single song, and filling her facial expressions which she is expressing a cute expressions towards him.

Everyone is forced Shiva to dance, Then when her performance is over, the two do a couple dance together.

Priya can't bear the joy of looking at her lovable husband, who holds all the happiness in the world in her eyes.

Seeing her happiness he asks, "Are you happy darling..?"

"Very happy Shiva" she says with a smile.

Touching her lovingly and putting his finger on his heart and saying, "You belong here, baby. I will keep you in my heart for life long, my baby."

Priya looks at him with love and adoration.

Soaking in each other's love, the two make the day an unforgettable memory of love.

Looking at the newlyweds floating in happiness, Vicky sees Keerthy next to her and thinks, "I want to enjoy such sweet moments with you too. When did I get that opportunity dear."

All the work to be done after marriage is done one by one. Both of them are enjoying strengthening their bond in everything.

The next day Devi & Ravali calls the pandit for muhurtas on their first night.

"Both children's horoscopes are good but some reason is blocking them" Says pandit.

Hearing that, Shiva looked at Aishwarya who was passing by and thinks angrily, "Who else would have the reason. Even after the marriage, what is she still doing here?"

Priya who came there just then saw Shiva and gently came and stand beside him and said "What happened Shiva, Why are you like that..?"

For hearing Priya's voice he gets normal and looks at her.

To be continued....