Chapter 5 Shiva fall in love with Priya

At 5 in the evening everyone will leave for Hyderabad.  Priya and Shiva also go to the airport at night 9.

Sitting in the flight, Priya asks, "How is your business going, Shiva garu?"

Shiva gives her an angry look.

Seeing that, "What do you mean by that look, will you kill me?"

"Never tell others but learn to obey yourself".

"What are you talking about learning?"

"Just take it out and give it a little name".

"Why are you so angry? Don't you know that we should not call our husband by the name".

When Priya calls him first time husband, he feels a bit surprising and a bit happy.

Shiva, saw Priya when he just come from the wash room, and when he saw her lying curled up like a little child, a smile appeared on his face without realizing it.

Sitting next to her and looking at herself, "I don't know why, in the beginning I thought I should not get married, but now I definitely want to marry you. You changed me completely by telling me that I will change, I will change."

Shiva sleeps thinking that.

At five in the early morning they get off the flight in Hyderabad and go to their houses.

As the days go by,
Little by little, Shiva's love for Priya grows. 
And then A person enters their happy life as an unexpected guest.

Everyone stays at Shiva's house for the wedding work and Shiva feels very happy and excited knowing that Priya is coming to his house.

Everyone comes to Shiva's house.  While everyone is coming in, Shiva is watching the main door from above for Priya with a thousand eyes.

No matter how long he looked, Priya was nowhere to be seen and he got a little disappointed and went downstairs and asked her mother devi,

"Auntie".

"Yes shiva".

He was hesitating to ask her about Priya.

"What happened Shiva, are you alright, is your health not good..?" asks Devi.

Ravali, who was there, said, "No, he is looking for his wife-to-be, he can't ask for it. Am I right Shiva."

Shiva doesn't understand what to say to mother's words and gives a small smile.

She understood his situation and said, "Priya has come shiva, she's must be outside, you go and see."

For that, he's saying "Ok thank you aunty thank you" Shiva is going out and then his friend Vikram meets him on the way.

Even when Vikram called "Hey Shiva how are you" Shiva kept looking for Priya.

When he calls "Shiva" loudly, he gets shocked and sees "Who".

"Hey Vikram when did you come..?

"Hmm, You will know if you look a little, Master".

"Okay but why are you shouting I am here na."

"What did I Scream..? no matter how much I call you, where are you looking..?

No matter how much Vikram talks, Shiva looks out speechless.

Vikram noticed it and said, "Hey, why are you putting up a site for anyone?"...

"Shut up Vicky" Shiva shouts.

"I will kill you Shiva, You have arranged your marriage in one more week and now if u done such things".

"Not enough, my eyes are searching for your sister" he says lovingly.

Vikram feels very happy about that.
Because Vikram tried many times to become normal again after Shiva's love failure, but he could not become completely normal.

Somehow he said something and turned him towards business and he was fine for a while but suddenly one day when Shiva did not come home at any time, Vikram went looking for him.

After that Vikram comes to know that Shiva is in a bar.

By that time, Shiva would have drunk a lot and collapsed in that bar.  Then his age 24 was under good control but whenever he got upset like this he would drink out of control.

To be continued....