Chapter 19 Priya exposed

"Here is the thing that is kept safe here. While these days were passing, aunty once came to my house.

I introduced Auntie to my mother as she was very friendly with me. My mother also became very good friends.

Aunty used to come home that day.

Now how did you come to this secret room, Aunty also came to this room that day. If not like now, then it was not locked, just the door is closed to the room.

That day while I was bathing, aunty came to my room looking for me.  Just then she was shocked to see this secret room.

Now how you are shocked then aunty too was also shocked even more.

When I came out, I was speech less when I saw aunty there.

"Priya what is all this..?"

"Aunt, When did you come?" I asks with fear.

"After that first tell me what is this?" She asked a bit harshly.

"When I see the anger in aunty's eyes, tell the truth that will not believe anything and I say to aunty while being afraid."

"I was afraid of what my words would say. But Aunty felt very happy."

"Because aunty always wanted Shiva to marry me. But Shiva was in love with another girl."

"Now somehow he has a breakup so, she said I will marry to both of you. What do you say Priya?"

"I didn't understand why she asked me so quickly. I couldn't say anything and remained silent."

"I don't know what to say. I don't know if Shiva will bring me into his life or if he is still thinking about his past. That's why I couldn't say anything."

"How long will you hide this love in your heart. Please agree to this marriage" Said aunt.

"Shiva won't accept me, aunt" I said with sad face.

"You don't need all that. First you agree and I will take care of him."

When she boldly said, I said Happily, "I have no problem if Shiva agrees, aunty. But if he agrees forcefully, I cannot do it. Make him agree to this marriage according to his heart."

"If he don't listen to you, give me permission, I will definitely change himself."

Aunty laughed at my mischievous words. She smiled and said "okay dear, do as you like."

"But mother-in-law, please don't tell Shiva about this matter."

"Why"...??

"Why so, he is just now recovering a bit from that past. Now if you say all this again, he will remember that past again. If he does that again, this time I will not be able to survive, aunt."

"I will know now how I could bear such pain. Now I understand. I feel that he will be mine forever.

So please don't tell him this. If he likes me, I will tell him when he changes completely and becomes normal."

"Ok dear do, as you like" Said aunt.

"This is what happened, brother. And you know all the words after that, don't you?"

When Priya looks back after saying this, Vikram is looking at her without moving.

Vikram comes into this world when she knocks and calls "Brother Brother".

"Priya, you hidden so much love for him? And now he has completely changed. Why are you hiding from him now? Why don't you tell him about your love..?" Asks Vicky.

"Yes brother, I have planned a lot. I have planned to propose to him the day before our wedding and give him this whole place as a gift. Until then, I am making sure that no one comes here. Now will you also help me". She asked with shining eyes.

Vikram comes smiling and pats Priya's head "I will do it for sure, Bujji."

"Thank you brother" She smiles cutely.

"Ok, come let's go, if it takes too long, someone may get suspicious" They talks and the two leave from there.

As soon as they go like that, Aishwarya who is hiding like a thief and hears all their words comes out.

Aishwarya laughs mockingly saying, "Surprise, you are not giving a surprise, I am going to give you a big shock, just watch and see."

To be continued......