Chapter 15 Priya gets angry

"What is Doubt for?  On what" asks Vicky.

"Because of me and Shiva, she has become mentally disturbed and behaves like a mad man. She's father came to know about your marriage through my uncle and sent her here".

"What" Priya's eyes turn red with anger.

"Ha, that's why I came to tell you once".

Meanwhile Devi comes there and calls "Priya."

"Hah, Mom."

"Why are you all here? Come on, it's dinner time, let's go and eat."

Everyone leaves from there.

Vicky comes to Keerthy.

"Don't worry Keerti. Let us take care of everything. Whatever she does, we'll see."

"Hmm..." looking at Vikram she asks lovingly "How are you?"

"I'm fine" he says with a smile.

While everyone is having dinner, Ramana points at Aishwarya and asks, "Brother-in-law, who is this girl?"

"She is my friend's daughter's brother-in-law. She came here to rest for a few days. I brought her with us because she was alone at home".

"Do you remember our friend Ramgopal?"

"Ha, I remember. Is she their child?"

"Yes brother-in-law".

"What else, they don't come here".

"No brother-in-law, they send the child to Ravindra because they have some work, we will bring her along with his niece. Have I already introduced you our Keerti?" said Venkat, showing Keerti who was eating with them.

Seeing Keerti saying, "Ha, brother-in-law she's a good girl.

Ramana greets Aishwarya next to him saying, "hello ma how are you?"

Aishwarya can't even respond without the courtesy of an adult.

Shiva got mad at what she had done and when he was trying to get up from scolding Aishwarya, Priya stopped him by holding his hand from below.

"Why are you stopping me? She's fat has not reduced. Let me tell her what she actually does."

"Kanna, if you get angry, uncle aunty will know that she is Aishwarya. Just look at uncle aunty, how happy they are."

"Now why, tell them to suffer."

Shiva gets a little cool on Priya's words.

"But I don't understand priya, why mom & dad have seen the photo of Aishwarya. but they don't remember it" Shiva asks confused.

Hmm... "What is she Miss World..? For everyone to remember. Her face will not be remembered in their happiness. Don't get tensed. Okay".

He looks at Priya lovingly saying "Ok baby".

Seeing them like that, Aishwarya gets angry.

Ramana not understand when Aishwarya behaved so rudely.

"Don't get wrong brother, she has lost some mind and that's why it behaves like this" says Devi.

"Aunty" Aishwarya shouts with anger.

"Shut up, Don't you even know how to behave with adults. You're a grown ass. Shut up again and go inside."

Aishwarya gets angry and leaves.

"Don't worry about her bro. It's mental."

"It's ok ma."

Everyone has dinner and goes to bed.  Aishwarya is sitting in her room thinking how to spoil this wedding.

Days going like passing clouds.  All the wedding work will be done smoothly.

Priya is reading a book in the garden one day.  Just then Priya sees some children going to her room side.  Immediately goes from there and stops them from going.

"Hey, no matter how many times I told you not to come to this side of the room. But you still don't understand. Why are you coming like this. Get out from here."

"Sorry sister, no matter how many times I said to them, they came without listening my words" says Revanth.

"Alright, from now on, make sure that no one comes here, okay?"

"Ok sister I will take care."

"Sister" while walking away.

"Don't you go yet?"

"I mean, why do you always stop anyone from coming here, sister? What's inside, sister..?"  Unable to stop his curiosity, Revanth asks.

"Why do you care about this..? You go from here first."

"Hmm okay sister bye."

"Ha bye."

To be continued...