Chapter 3 Sad for Priya

While Priya is talking so confidently, Shiva is looking at herself.

"Still, I am telling you in advance that no one should get hurt because of me. Please try to understand. No matter how much I say, if you don't listen, it's up to you" says Shiva and leaves.

Looking at his going, "Oh Shiva, why are you thinking like this, I will surely bring about a change in you, just keep watching" and laughing to herself, she also leaves from there.

Everyone below is waiting for these two.

Meanwhile seeing two coming.

Venkat says, "Babu, you two have talked, and we will decide when to get married."

Shiva was going to say something to that.  While he was saying this, Ravali did not give a chance shiva to speak and said, "Let's do the same brother, let's see a good time and let's get engaged".

"ok sis we will go further" they all leave from there.

Priya leaves with a small smile looking at Shiva.

"What mom, I should talk to uncle, why didn't you let me talk".

"We know very well what you want to talk about, You don't have anything to do now, we have heard what you said so far and we have done it. But now you must listen to us".

"It's not mom".

"This is the last wish of both of us, do it even if you do it" says Ravali sadly.

"Mom, what are those words? Ok I will marry as you wish".

Ravali & Ramana will be happy that "that word is good".

Days pass by and both families go to parks and picnics.

At that time, Priya is also trying hard to change Shivani as much as she knows.

But no matter how much she tries, Shiva keeps a moody face without changing a bit.

Enjoying everything, they book rooms in a nearby hotel and stay there.

That night while Priya was scrolling through Instagram on her phone, she saw a song and stopped looking at it.

🎵Song🎵

Moonlight is your right partner...
Cupid to see...
Rama who is not touched by the shadow of a woman...
He takes seven steps with you...

She don't know why, when she hears that song, Priya remembers shiva and immediately sends it to him on Instagram.

Shiva came into the room and saw a message from Priya and went to the balcony and opened it.

When he saw that, he smiled cynically and texted her back.

Although Shiva does not like the marriage, he stays with Priya very respectably and obediently without hurting her.

(message) Hmmm..... see the message sent.

"What sir didn't you like the song..? Why you texted Hmmm".

It's not like that, Priya, in that song it says that Rama is not touched by the shadow of a woman, but I'm not like that Priya" he says again, remembering his past.

On seeing Shiva's message, Priya gets angry and sad and says, "Why can't you come out of the past even though I tried so hard?"

After a long time, when no reply comes from Priya, Shiva falls asleep thinking "what happened to her she didn't replied me".

In the morning everyone gets up and comes to have breakfast.

Shiva is waiting for Priya, but no matter how long he looks, when he arrives, Priya comes there while thinking in his mind, "What happened? She didn't even reply to the message, now let's ask her, she didn't even come here.

He don't know why, when he see Priya coming in orange color chudidar with a dupatta on the side and leaving her hairs like that, Shiva gets a small sparkle in his eyes and keeps looking at her.

To be continued....