Chapter 30 Vicky's love matter

Sorry, for the delay guys. Due to some private reasons, I didn't have particular time to upload the parts. Now it's time, please read it and tell me your opinion.....

Thank you🙏🙏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky thought sadly that even though he came so fast, he couldn't see her at least as lost.

Seeing that, Priya asks, "What happened brother, why are you like that. Is your health not good."

"No ma I'm okay" Vicky said dully while rubbing Priya's head.

Vikram seems to be lying, she looks at Shiva with a confused face. 

Seeing what she is seeing, Shiva becomes silent as he does not understand what to say.

Ravali looks at his hands and asks, "Where are the fruits vicky?"

"Ha, aunty it's in the car. I will bring it now."

Priya says, "Bro, wait I will bring it."

Seeing Priya leaving, Shiva also follows her.  Seeing that, Priya stopped when the shiva came near to car and asked, "what happened."

"What's the matter dear? I came to get fruits. You only one can't carry all, can you? That's why I also here to help you Priya. "

Actually, Shiva comes behind Priya to tell her about Vikram. But now he is acting as if he doesn't understand what he wants to do.

No matter how much he talks, when he doesn't get a response from Priya, He slowly looks at Priya, and Priya looks at Shiva with raised eye brows.

He smiled at her look and said, "What's wrong baby, why are you looking like that? Like, Cute and hot."

"Ohoo stop your words and did you going to tell me what Vikram brother's matter is about or not?"

He smiled a little and said, "I came here just to say that, dear. Sit down first" and he sat her down on the nearby bench. "You stay here and I put the fruits inside."

"Ha now tell me what is your problem" says Shiva sitting next to her.

Turning aside to him "What do I say. You said, I will tell you."

"Oh yes, I forgot. Your elder brother is in love with Keerti" Shiva tells Priya about all Vikram's love matter.

Priya opened her mouth in shock at those words and asked "What really?" in surprise.

Playing with her hands he said "Yes baby. That's why I called Vicky when Keerthy was leaving. But unfortunately it was too late and she left."

Smiling a little at his words, "What if she go. Let's get them together somehow."

"We can be combined, but how could she stays in Vijayawada."

"What? do you not know about this?"

"What is that?" He asked blankly without understanding her words.

"After that Aishwarya's family had a fight with her, they sent her to her uncle's house. Uncle Rajendra is there, isn't it, my father's friend. To that uncle."

"So..?"

"Woah, My husband is the CEO of such a big construction company but you don't understand this matter."

"Can't you just say it yourself? Without hesitation."

"Hmm, you don't understand the matter listen to me. Have you forgotten that Rajendra uncle's family lived in Hyderabad. That's why Keerti sis found a job here. When she get here."

"Oh shit how did I forget this" he thought, "Then he don't have any problem and he can even see her daily."

"Ha, let's do something. How come she also studied civil engineering like you, so I think that you are shifting your work from Vizag to the branch here. So, Join Keerthi sis in your office."

She's Saying with sparkling eyes, "So their love can bond. And it'll get more strong."

Shiva is looking at her with shock without batting his eyes.

"Hello husband" while she waves her hands on his face.

"Ha dear tell me."

"What's up, you've become silent."

"Nothing baby. I'm a little shocked that your brain is working so fast."

"Ha, my elder brother also needs to settle down in life, isn't it enough you only become settled."

At those words he leaning towards her a little and says, "I'm not settled yet baby."

Backing away from Shiva who was approaching her, and said, "Why, can't you become the CEO of such a big company. And Marry such a beautiful girl?" Isn't it enough that your are settled.

To be continued....