Chapter 34 At raj's cafe

☕️Raj cafe☕️

In the same anger, he shouted, "Who asked you to join here? You thought I was dead. Couldn't you have said a word to me? I would have given you a job in our branch."

Keerti is stunned by his words. 

Vikram, knowing that she is afraid, cools down a bit and offers coffee to everyone.

Looking at herself coolly, he said sadly, "My number is with you, Keerti. If he is doing all this, why couldn't you say a word to me?"

"I thought, Why bothering you."

"What a problem. At least you can tell me when you came to marriage."

"She spoke with me bro," says Priya.

 "I said to me Priya" he says angrily.

Seeing Vikram's anger, Priya becomes silent.

Shiva, who was sitting back, stepped forward and patted Priya's shoulder and said, "hey hey, cool Vicky. You forget who you are being serious about when you are angry. You are getting angry at my baby. Till now I have not shouted on her. Be quite first."

And that time he says sorry to Priya.

"Oh, brother, why are you saying sorry to me?" Meanwhile, the waiter brings the coffee.

"Hmm, my elder bro has just cooled down a little now. If he drinks this much hot coffee again, he will lose his anger and burns the houses. And All those contracts will come and fall on my husband again."

For her words, everyone laughs.

Then everyone will talk for a while and return from there.

While driving he sees Keerti from the mirror and says, "Tomorrow we are going to start work in our branch here. You can take all your certificates in the morning and come to the office. OK."

Keerti doesn't understand anything and asks, "why?"

"For what, for the job. Otherwise, you will come here again?" He says in anger.

"Oh never mind. why are you straining for me. I'll take care." She saids with a burden feel.

While Vikram is talking, Priya says, "Stop it keerti. Even if we are all here, how could we leave you like that. Come tomorrow without saying anything."

"It's not Priya."

"Look, if you talk more, we will have to cut your friendship" says Vicky.

With shock "Oh no no no. I have no friends except you guys."

"Then, do what I say silently."

Keerthy just shakes her head saying "hmm" without understanding what else to say when everyone is saying that.

Vicky laughs a little at that.

They drop her near her home and all three return.

"What brother, you have put my sister-in-law under control before you even get married."

Vicky breaks suddenly with shock at Priya's words.

Due to not sitting properly, Shiva sees Priya who is about to fall forward for a sudden break and catches her carefully.

He sat her down properly and screamed, "Hey, what happened, why did you put a sudden brake. She would have fallen in a second."

He looked back in surprise, "Priya, how do you know about my love matter?"

"I told everything myself. Why the tension. She was your sister who I said" says Shiva.

"It's not like that, Shiva. I just be a little shocked that you know suddenly."

"If you tell me, if not, my husband. If not, who else will tell me brother. What, you don't want me to know the truth" She pouts like a little cat and asks cutely.

"Ah, it's not like that, baby. Actually, I want to tell you when the love is successful, that's it, but I don't want to hide it from you, cutie," he said while rubbing her cheeks lovingly.

For that she gives a smile and says, "It's ok bro."

Everyone goes home talking.

Seeing everyone coming in, Ravali asks, "Where did you all went Shiva?"

"Nothing ma just a small work. What happen? You're asking so nervously what's going on?"

"Not for you but for my only cute daughter-in-law" She said and calls Priya.

Priya says "ha auntie" and goes with her.

To be continued......