Chapter 27 Shiv's cute moment

Priya who came there just then saw Shiva and gently came and stand beside him and said "What happened Shiva, Why are you like that..?"

For hearing Priya's voice he gets normal and looks at her.

Glistening like a pearl in a plain red color saree, wearing small jewellery.  The beautiful green mangalsutras around her neck add to her beauty.  Leaving the hair in the wind and leaving the steps unplaced causes the hair to fly in the wind.

Seeing her like that, Shiva's eyes are not moving. He looks at herself with a smile and says, "Oi, if you are ready like this, it will be very difficult for me."

She does not understand his words and says, "What happened, Shiva, is saree everything alright?"

Shiva puts his hand on Priya's waist and pulls her close without saying a word.

Priya looks at Shiva in shock when he catches her so suddenly.

Seeing that, he said, "Baby slowly look away, otherwise everyone will see us" and silently looks away.

Priya feels tickled when Shiva holds her like that.  No matter how much she frees himself from his grip, Shiva tightens his grip even more.

She gets angry at his antics, she lovingly  scholds her lover in her heart and gives up her efforts saying "not because of me anymore."

Seeing that, Shiva smiles and says, "It's not that easy to get rid of me, baby."

Seeing that, Priya punches Shiva in the ribs.

Shiva shouts loudly and puts his hand on the stomach with his other hand.

Ravali asks "what happened Shiva? Why did you scream like that?"

He saids, "Nothing ma" And stands straightly.

Shiv did not remove the hand placed on Priya's waist after being hit so hard.

He came close to her and said, "Little devil, why did you hit me like that."

"Then, first take your hand back" She says with heavy heart.

For that he pull her even close to him and say "If you want, free yourself dear."

"Shiva" She looks angry.

Shiva diverts saying, "Ush, be silent, there are mom's people there."

She looks at him angrily and thinks, "I will tell you when I have time."

"And what shall we do, Panditji. If there is anything to do with them like homams, tell them, let's do it together with the children," says Devi.

"There is nothing like that but if the children don't meet for another three days then the fourth day is a good time and then all arrangements can be made."

Shiva's eyes widened at that and his hand on Priya's waist was still tight.

Priya looks at Shiv confused as she doesn't understand what he is doing.

Ravali says, "Oh, ok pandit ji then fourth day, will set the muhurta."

"Alright mam".

Hearing that Shiva says something like "Mom", Priya stops and takes him from there to her room.

"Oi, what are you doing? I want to talk to mom, Why did you stop me from talking with them."

She put her hands on her waist and said, "Ha, what else are you talking about?"

He says, "What I'm talking about, don't ask about what's going to happen to us. I can't stay for three days."

Priya laughs at his words. Laughing, "It's only three days Shiv."

He held her hand and pulled her closer and looked into her eyes and said in a husky voice, "Ha, how can I stay away from you if you are driving me crazy like this?"

Being so close to Shiva, Priya shrinks in shy as her heart rate increases.

Seeing her shyness, he said, "You are still provoking me to do such things."

Priya pushes him away in tension and leaves from there.

Seeing that tense in her, he also goes down with a small smile.

Ravali and Devi put the work to be done on that day, in three days later.

To be continued....