Chapter 10 Keerti meets Shiva

"Hey Shiva, why are you here? It's getting late. Let's go for dinner."

"I'm not coming, you go, I'm not hungry".

"No appetite. Why not. You didn't eat anything in the morning because of the tension of having a presentation. And what if you don't eat even now, come first".

"I will not die if I don't eat for one day, you go".

Vikram gets angry at that and slaps Shiva on the cheek.

Shiva also raises his hand to hit back, but stops there as he is unable to hit.

"Why did you Stop, hit me. Why are you doing like this Shiva..? You used to be so happy. I can't see you like this, please".

As Vikram said and goes near him, Shiva holds him and cries.

"What happened Shiva, why are you crying..?"

"Vicky, I don't understand what happened. No matter how many times I call Aishu, she is not picking up. She is not replying to my messages. Why is it hurting me so much. I want to share every single moment of my life with her. But I don't understand why she is doing like this". 

Saying that, Shiva keeps crying continuously.

"This is why you are crying like this, first wipe those eyes".

"It's not good if the boy cries, and if you cry, it's really bad."

Vikram says jokingly to make Shiva laugh.
Shiva gives a small smile and gets dull again.

"Hey, what's up with you, is there anyone who says she hasn't spoken to you. She must be at work and then she calls after looking at the missed call. You come first, I'm very hungry".

"No, you go, I'll eat later".

"Here, don't start again, come now. Until you come, I will stay like this without eating, you will also stay like this".

"Vicky, don't act like a child, you go".

"Whoa, who is acting like a little child now. First you come bey".

He forcibly takes Shiva to dinner.  Both eat and come to the room.

When he reaches the room, he takes out his phone with great hope, but when he doesn't see any missed call on it, he becomes dull again. Vikram notices that.

"Hey, are you back to the beginning, we are going to have a good time tomorrow, you can talk directly to her. Now go to bed".

Next day they will go to Vijayawada together.  While getting off the flight at the airport and going to their room in a cab, shiva sees Aishwarya crossing the signal on the road.  He immediately gets out of the car.

But seeing Aishwarya there sitting very close to another boy, he sees who it is. But the boy who was with Aishwarya earlier is different from the boy now.  Shiva doesn't know what to feel about herself after seeing that.

Meanwhile, when the green lights on, Vikram takes Shiva and goes to the room.

As soon as he left, Shiva couldn't bear his anger and took out the bag and threw it.

As Vikram asks "shiva what happened..?" Shiva comes and grabs Vikram's collar.

"Hey, you said that when we come here, I can talk to her. There is no problem. But here she is hanging around with someone. She is enjoying herself. I can't stand it, seeing her like that."

He sits down there with pain.

Vikram doesn't know what to do, meanwhile someone rings the calling bell and Vikram goes and opens the door.

Seeing the keerthi in front. And asked,

"Who are you?"

"Hello I am Keerthi. Is Shiva here..?"

"Yes, who are you..? What do you have to do with Shiva..?"

"I will you tell you later, First, I need to talk to him urgently."

To be continued.....