Chapter 18 Priya gets shocked

I slowly asked "Aunty is Shiva not at home."

"Aunty is shocked and looks at me strangely. I don't understand, why so."

I asked "what happened aunty..?"

"You said you were Shiva's friend, didn't you know where he went?"

"I got a whooping cough when she asked that directly."

"Oh, drink a little more gently" Said aunty, and pat me on the head.

"He went to Vijayawada to do M.Tech."

My heart broke on hearing that. I couldn't stay there even for a moment.

"Okay aunty, I will go now" She said and left.

"I want to do M.Sc. after my studies. There are good universities in Vijayawada but I can't leave my family.

So, I decided one thing. Every month I went to Vijayawada to see Shiva and planned to come the next day. I used to do the same.

I used to feel so happy when I saw him, but I felt even more sad when I saw him with Aishwarya. It's been a long time like this.

Even when aunty came out, she used to greet me and talk to me if I saw her. That's how I got to know her better.

Unbeknownst to me, our relationship has changed to calling aunty as mother-in-law.

Aunty also likes me very much. She used to ask me many times whether would you like to marry our Shiva. But I don't have an answer to that question.

I used to remain silent. I used to say something and escape. While this was going on, one day when I went to Vijayawada for Shiva, he was not found in the room.

Whenever I came there, my friend's room was next to his room. I used to stay there. And I used to leave the next day looking at him.

But that day he was not seen. Looking everywhere, he was found drinking in a bar.

When I saw him like that, my heart felt like it was squeezed. I wanted to go closer but I couldn't.

Meanwhile, you came there and took him away. Later on, I enquire what happened to him, and I know the whole matter.

The matter of Shiva and Aishwarya's breakup. Also the matter of Shiva being used by that stupid Aishwarya. My blood boiled when I heard that.

I got so angry that I wanted to kill that Aishwarya. Then, if my friends had not stopped me, she would have died in my hands.

"But Priya how did you know all this. Who told you..?" asks Vicky.

She gave a small smile to that and said, "Do you remember one day, brother, when a girl saw you sitting in the park, she came up to you and talked to you?"

"Ha, when a girl comes and talks to me and I said the whole matter why I am like that."

"Ho is she your friend..?"

"No bro that girl is me."

"What..?" He shouts in a shock.

"Yes brother that day I was wearing a cap t-shirt that's why you couldn't see my face.

But brother, I felt very happy seeing the trouble you took to make him normal again by taking good care of Shiva. Even if God didn't give me that chance.

I am very happy that my hopes are being fulfilled in the form of this brother.

All this matter is known in Shiva's house. Do you know bro, how much aunty cried. Because, Shiva went to Vijayawada without even listening to them and became like this.

"Yes ma aunty used to say many times. How much better it would have been if he hadn't gone there."

"Hmm, Somehow due to your grace, Siva forgot his badness little by little and came to a very big position in life. Then at that moment he should have seen that glow on my face.

Shiva, if he saw me then, I felt like he was definitely going to fall for me. Now I have found happiness like no other.

I was so happy. I used to collect all the articles and magazines about him without leaving a single one."

To be continued......