Chapter 16 The secret room

Vikram is watching this from above. And thinks....

"Why does Priya do this? What is there in that room? Why does she prevent everyone from going there?" Vicky sees Revanth there while going out.

"Hey Revant come here."

"Ha, brother coming? Tell me bro."

"I have to ask you something."

"What is that?"

"Ha, you have come from Priya's place. What is there? Why is she so angry that she told you to make sure that no one comes there.

"Ho that", he says and stops.

"What..? Tell me what."

"What if I say..?"

"You little one blackmails me hmm ok say, I will buy you as many chocolates as you want. Tell me first".

"Really, then ok."

"Ha, Tell me"

"I don't know what's in that room bro, but since many years, my sister doesn't let anyone go there. No matter how many times I try to go, she scolds me."

"And since then I have also stopped trying to go there. Even now, when she saw other people going there by mistake, she screamed. That's all I know."

"Oh, ok you go. "

"And my chocolates."

"Didn't forget this."

"Hehehe" He laughs.

"Evening will be given Go."

Revanth says "Okay then" and leaves.

Vicky thought, "Priya, what a secret is hidden in that."

"Why does she stops everyone from going into it."

"If I go, will she make us go or will she stop us too. No, I will go and see when she is not around" He goes thinking about that.

In the afternoon everyone has lunch and in the evening they go to the park.

While everyone is enjoying themselves in the park, Vicky leaves silently without anyone knowing.

After reaching home, Vikram immediately goes directly to Priya's room without delaying even for a moment.

He goes there and opens the door and sees, "What is there?"

He turn to the side, Vicky sees a separate room.  He goes to that room thinking that this is the case, but the door of that room is locked.

He tries to unlock it with some of the pins that are there.

Just then he sees someone coming there and hides behind the bed. 

Priya came, Forgetting her phone, she comes and takes her phone and leaves.

"My god, it's like a breathless job," he says, breathing heavily, and tries to open the door again.  After a while the door of that room will open.

Vikram, who opens the door and goes inside, is shocked to see what's in there. 

Meanwhile, "What bro, have you seen the whole thing?" Vicky looks at her.

Looking at Priya on the other side with love and confusion.

"Priya, what is all this?"

"My sweet memories brother," she said with a smile.

"Sweet Memories?"

"It's Shiva's things, pics, everything related to him is here. Every single pic from his teenage years to present is here.

"What Priya, what this is it. I didn't understand it."

"Hmmm…."

"Why didn't you talk? What is this?" asks Vicky a little harshly.

"Okay, brother, now that you have seen it, I am telling you. But you should not tell Shiva. Promise me that you will not tell him, then I will tell you everything."

"What ma. Okay, promise, I won't say anything to him. First, tell me what the real matter is?"

Priya says that to Vikram.

"While I was studying in my degree, on one day I fell down on road with dizziness. Then someone joined me in the hospital."

"I don't know who it is. When I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. When I enquired at the reception, they said a boy had joined."

"CCTV footage was shown on many requests."

"Since that day, there is no place where I did not search. Wherever I went, I searched for Shiva. But my bad luck was stronger than me. I could not find even a clue."

To be continued.....