Chapter 32 Vicky's anger movement

The next day they both take Vicky and go to Keerti's office as planned.

"Where did you bring me dear" asks Vicky.

"Come brother, I'll tell you," the three take the lift and go to the fourth floor.

When they goes there, they hears someone shouting loudly, by listening that Priya says, "Is this an office or a fish market? What's it so noisy."

"Let's see what happens," he said.

When they went there, the manager was shouting very angrily at someone. Everyone looks at him silently without anyone speaking.

Vikram looks at the screaming manager who does not understand what is happening there and looks like someone has folded and done something wrong.

Vicky looks at herself closely who is standing there, and his eyes become so big that he sees keerti there.

The manager shouts loudly at Keerti and does not listen to anyone.  Keerti, unable to do anything, is standing there silently and sadly.

Vikram's eyes turn red when he sees someone yelling at keerti like that. 

Without paying any attention to what is actually happening there, he comes to the manager at speed and angrily says, "What happened? What is happening here. Why are you shouting so much?"

The angry manager said, "Who's that?" and looked back with shock, "Sir. Vikram sir, what are you doing here?"

Keerti, who was keeping her head down until then, raised her head and looked at Vikram's side when she heard Vikram's name. She don't know why, as soon as she hear's Vikram's name, Keerti's eyes light up like a lamp of hope.

Looking at keerti who is looking at himself.  Vikram's heart is boiling while he saw tears in her eyes.

"What's going on here" He shouted angrily.

"Nothing sir. I gets angry and just shouting because of what this fool has done" He says while looking at Keerti with disgust.

Vikram's fists tighten at his words.  Looking at the angry manager Lokesh, Vicky tries to ask as calmly as possible, "What happened?"

"She don't do one thing right sir. No matter how many times I tell her, she never do it in proper way. And Today, some money is missing from my locker. If this is the case, no one has come to my cabin except her. If I ask, where's the money she is pretended that I didn't take it."

Keerti stood silently with her head down because of the helplessness that she could not do anything, even though the fireball was burning in her heart at the words of Lokesh.

"She says she didn't take it, but why are you bothering her like this."

"You don't know about her sir. It's a big cunning lady. For her Money doesn't count. She don't know about the value of money. And spends as it likes."

For those words. Keerti eyes stopped watering and her anger broke, her eyes turned red and she got so angry that she had to drag Lokesh and beat him.

Before she went to hit Lokesh, who had endured so far, after she approches the sound of his cheek cracking was so loud that the place was heard.

Lokesh cheek's were turned red due to such a forceful blow.

Lokesh stared at mind block state of not knowing who actually hit him.

It was none other than our's Vikram who hit him. 

And if any man talks about his wife-to-be like that, will he be silent? He hits him with a sandal and gets a graft.  Vikram did the same thing now.

Keerti looks at Vikram in shock at Vikram's reaction.

He grabbed the man's collar and said, "Bloody, you thinks that you can talk as much as you can. You say it without knowing the truth. Remember how you got into this position and behave. If something like this happens again, remember that you will not leave yourself alive."

And he went to keerti, becomes a bit normal and says, "Go and pack all your things and come. You don't have to do the work here. go quickly."

Keerti who is in shock does not hear his words. 

He moved a little and said, "Oi, I'm talking to you. Can't you hear me."

To be continued.....