Chapter 31 Truth reveal

He gently approaches her and winks mischievously, "Where's baby what's supposed to happen is didn't happen till now."

While Priya understood his words and said, "Shiva, I am serious."

"I'm double serious, honey," he said, looking into her eyes.

Vikram, who was just coming by, saw them talking and said, "What's up, newly married couple seems to be talking about something serious."

Seeing Vikram, Shiva moves a little away from Priya.

Priya stops Shiva by holding Shiva's hand as Shiva is going to say keerti's matter, "Ha Vikram that."  Shiva does not understand why.

"Nothing brother. All your works are being shifted here. We are talking about that".

"Oh that almost everything will be shifted today. After 2 days we will both shift here in the branch."

"Yes, brother, and be ready tomorrow, I will take you to a place."

"Where to..?"

"If I didn't say anything, you won't come," she said angrily.

"Okay Okay, don't get serious, My little cutie I will come. Even if you don't say so, why won't I come" He says that with a smile.

"That's good," smiles Priya.  Meanwhile, Vikram gets a phone call and says "I'll be back in a minute" and leaves.

After he left, he took Priya close to him and said, "My dear wifey, why did you change your mind so suddenly. Why didn't you tell him. He would have felt very happy if you told him."

Putting her hands around Shiva's neck, "Oh my Husband, he will feel only happy if we tells that now. But If we takes him directly to her tomorrow. That happiness cannot be expressed in words."

"Tomorrow? For what?"

"To invite my sister to our company."

"Why so speed..?"

"That's not Shiv Keerti sis, chi...chi....First I have to change this call. Sister-in-law ha... It's better."

She thought's and says, "She doesn't like there. She told me once that she wants to resign because her manager is eating her up. Now let's go and tell the whole thing together, shall we?"

Laughing and correcting her hairs which are lapping around, "Okay wifey. We have to listen to you when we say we are married."

"Oh don't be so mean."

"Then, What do you want?" He grabs her waist and pulls her closer.

"Shiva, we are outside. If anyone sees, please leave."

"Oh, then shall we go to our room baby" he asked mischievously.

"Aha let me go Shiva" She gently pushes Shiva and goes inside the house.

"Hey Priya wait" he said with a smile, "I'll see how many days you can escape like this. No matter what you do, it's only for these three days."

He thinks "After that my time will start and then I will tell you how can you escape from me."

Priya, who is going inside, is struck by something and comes back again. 

Seeing that, Shiva looked mischievously at her and says, "What baby, you have come again. Do you want anything."

"Stop it Shiva, you always like this" She shouts very sweetly.

He laughs and says, "Ok ok tell me what you want?" He comes closer and tucks the hairs that fell on Priya's face and kepts that behind her ear.

"Didn't you say that Aishwarya's father was also in jail when the morning police came? Why is he in jail? What did he do?" asks Priya without understanding.

Putting his hands around her waist and taking her closer, "Isn't their family a big Culprit family? Aishwarya's father has not only spoiled their family but also done many scams."

"He cheated a lot of people by stealthy and wrong ways. A reporter found all the documents, proof, evidences. That's why he went to jail."

For those words she gets surprised and asks "Oh how did you know all this..?"

"That reporter was introduced to me through our Vikram. He a friend of our Vikram name Karthik. 

So one day when he came to Hyderabad for work, he asked a help from me. So I went to do some help. It was then that he told me all about his cheatings. While working on this work. That's when I came to know."

"Oh, how easy it is to do such wicked things and live. That's why what should have happened to that stupid. It's a pity that Keerti's sister parents are killed by them very unjustly for the sake of the property."

"Hmm yes. That's why God doesn't just watch. He decides when and how to punish someone. Now it's their time."

"Hmmm...!

"Ok, come, will you stay here? It's evening. It's cold, come inside," he says and takes her inside.

To be continued.....

If you like my story please keep support and share my profile to your friends....

Thank you....

Your's Priya✍🏻✍🏻