Chapter 21 Tears of Priya

Immediately, Ramana said, "Hey Shiva, what is the fire, call the fire engine immediately."

"Ha ha daddy I'm doing it now".

Priya and Vikram haven't come in yet.

Priya, who had just come inside while taking packets from outside, saw the fire in her room and felt heartbroken and immediately tried to go upstairs.

Seeing that, Shiva said, "Hey Priya are gonna mad, what are you doing? See, There are so many fires wherever you are going."

"Shiva please let me go, see the whole room is burning. Please let me go Shiva," She shouts in tense and sadly.

Just then Vikram who came there understands everything and he also comes near to stop Priya.

"Priya calm dear, There are many fires there. If you go you will risk your life".

"Brother, my room, brother. The room is burning," She cried and fell down.

Shiva next to her is holding her.  However, she continues to cry without stopping.

His heart gets crushed, When he saw his Priya in that situation.

Shiva cannot really understand what is happening there.  Why is she crying so much, why is she in pain, nobody understands except Vikram and Ravali.

Shiva, however, kept looking at her. He doesn't understand why she is crying, but then he remembers the matter that was seen asking Vikram Revant about that room a few days ago.

That day, Shiva feels suspicious, "because Priya is preventing anyone from entering that room."

But then it didn't matter much.  Now he realizes it and gets angry "why she bother so much for that."

And gets angry,  Why Priya is crying so much for A room, and he shouts "Priya."

Priya, who cannot hear it, sits down and cries. Shiva sees her like that, his anger gets increase.

And then, he immediately drags Priya to his room and makes her sit on his bed with the anger face.

When shiva is taking her like that, no one can stop him.

In the room...

Shiva angrily asks, "Why Priya ..? Why are you crying..? What did you kept in that room? Are you maintaining something as a secret that I don't know?"

Priya looks at him as her heart is broken at what he said, she unable to say anything.

"Why are you not talking about? Tell me, Priya, I want to know the truth. Please tell me. In the beginning, you said a lot of heavy dialogues, not all girls are like that, and now what is this?"

"Who are you crying for?"

Priya, who was not really expecting it, feels almost dead when she hears such words from Shiva.

Aishwarya, who is watching all this from the outside, feels very happy and gets excited.

"Hey looks like a double jackpot. I just waited to see if it would cry. But now it's killing her love with her own hands," she laughs looking inside.

Just then, seeing Vikram coming, she gently slips down from there.

When Shiva said such words to her, Priya fell down on the bed, unable to digest the shock and pain of his words.

"Tell me dear what's in it".

Shiva was looking at the side of the window and talking and did not notice that Priya had fallen down.

Vikram who just came by saw Priya falling.

He comes near "Priya Priya what happened to you?"

After hearing Vicky's words, Shiva turns back and comes close to her with tension when he sees an unconscious Priya.

Vicky comes to the unconscious Priya and makes her lie down properly on the bed.  After knocking her for a long time, when she did not wake up, they called the doctor in fear.

Ravali asks, "What happened, doctor, why did the girl fall?"

"There is no tension, ma'am. She felt very stressed about something. She felt that the stress was not enough. She was unable to control herself with so much pain in her heart that she fainted. Now there is no problem. I gave the injection. When the girl wakes up, put some food and give these medicines, that's all."  The doctor leaves from there.

Vikram angrily looks at Shiva and immediately drags him into his room.

To be continued.....