⁘1⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Strange Guy ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you thought 'this
could have been straight 
from a wattpad story'?

Well I am Jennie and
This is my story
--»

Jennie's POV

A little Jingle rang as I opened the big glass door of the coffee shop into to the sweet freedom of being done with another shift. Walking out with my sore feet from all the standing, I turned left making my way home. I enjoyed the view in front of me, the sun shining on the large buildings and casting its shadows on the lower parts of the city.

I had to do this tiring mini job at a coffee shop in order to help my mom with our finances. Thankfully I have a scholarship that I can depend on otherwise it would have been impossible for me to even visit a university. 
'Only 1 year left, 2 semesters and I can finally repay my mother for all the kindness she did for me by working in a well paid job' I thought. It wasn't easy living paycheck by paycheck.

My thoughts were interrupted by a ringtone that was coming from my bag. It was Lisa.
"Wassup" I asked.
"Wassup? That's how you greet your best friend" She pouted.
"You know, you sometimes act like a little baby"
"Hey that's not true, I just... tend to not take things so serious all of the time. If I want I can be very mature, that's what you call duality!" Lisa giggles "Okay but seriously, I wanted to ask where you are?"

"I just finished my shift and was about to walk home, why? " I questioned holding the phone against my ear.
"Me, Jisoo and Rosie are waiting for you to come?!"
"Come where?"

Rose snorted from across the other side of the phone, "Ayoo, Jennie did you forget again. Today we were supposed to meet at that restaurant that everyone is talking about" 

"Fuck!" I held my hand against my forehead. 
"I wrote you like 15 minutes ago that we reached the restaurant." Lisa added on Rose's comment.
"I totally forgot about today. Wait for me okay? Don't order anything yet. I am coming! Let me change into something good and then I will get there, byeeee" I hung up before Lisa could even answer anything.

Picking up my pace, I was thinking about if should take a short cut and go through an alley so its faster and the girls would not have to wait for me any longer than they already did.
I hesitated at first but I still went for it. I wasn't scared about the fact that I was alone in an alley, especially as a woman, since I knew how to defend myself in a tricky situation.
I was practically running through the alley and had almost reached the end when a tall man suddenly appeared from the corner, also wanting to go through the alley. As we both didn't see each other we bumped into each other as it almost knocked me over, but I was still able to maintain my balance.

"Ah 미안해요 (mianhaeyo - I am sorry)" I bowed at the masked man and expected him to do the same as it was his fault too. But I was wrong, instead he just stared into my eyes and said nothing.
The silence was so loud that I didn't even hear the honks of the cars next to us on the street or the chirps of the birds that were sitting on top of one of buildings indicating that it was getting late. No, instead we just stood there what felt like a good minute and stared into each other eyes. 
Honestly this whole situation felt like a fan fiction - well... until it didn't.
After a few seconds he broke the trance as he started looking up and down as he was checking me out or something.