⁘20⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Business ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jungkook's POV

"500.000 Dollars for both of them" 
"550.000 Dollars"
I was hesistant at first but I agreed at the end "Fine, I'll buy them" we gave us a handshake and my men grabbed the 2 sisters by their arms, who were crying, and dragged them into the van. Another of my man handed me a big suit case filled with 550.000 Dollars. 
"It has been a privilege to work with you" I said with a smiling face as I gave him the suit case. I turned around and my smile turned into a disgusted gaze.

I got in my car and drove ahead of the van, that was being driven from one of my men. We drove to my 'bar' and parked behind the building. The girls were being dragged out again, but this time their eyes were blindfolded. They were being brought into a the back door that led into our hideout where every 'worker' was being held. 

"Good job" I excused 5 of my men, and only 2 of them followed me down there. The back door led to a big hallway with almost nothing inside of it, and that hallway had even more doors that led to more rooms. It was like a big labyrinth. I walked down to the last door of the hallway and opened a door to a big lobby with over 20 girls blindfolded sitting on the floor. 

I walked infront ot them and said "You can take you're blindfoldings off now, don't be scared" They all did as I said but they still looked scared. 

"You're all wondering where you are now, and don't worry nobody is gonna hurt you. Atleast not yet." I added

"As you can see you're not with you're abusers anymore. You could say that I saved you guys from more abuse. I bought you all, some for thousands of dollars and some even for millions, depending on you're look. This might be the first time in your life where it's good to be ugly, since you won't have to pay much back." I walked up and down looking at every girl
"You also might be thinking, why would he do that? Well let's say I also get something from it. Everyone is gonna get a sheet of papper with a certain price on it. That's the price you were bought for. I want 30% percent of that number back, as a little thank you for saving you. The only time limit is to pay within 5 years. And now the best part comes for you, you won't be forced to do anything, you can either be a hooker, get the money by working a normal job or even by stealing, I don't care how you do it. As long as you don't get caught. And to make sure you don't run away we are going to install GPS trackers in you're neck." The girls got scared and some even started crying.

"I know it sounds horrible, but that's just a way for me to ensure I didn't waste my money on some girls. Every girl has 1 Joker, if you run away one time and we catch you, you used your Joker but if you do it again" I took my gun from my pants and shot a bullet into the air "Let this be a warning" I said coldly and the girls started crying again.
"But if you don't like these conditions, I can give you guys to you're previous owners back. Let's see how they treat you. It's your choice. You have 1 day to decide" I added as I left the girls in the lobby.