⁘29⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ I am... ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

 ➴ A taennie story

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jungkook's POV

After a little talk we went back to the cottage. The sun was setting in, so I lit the wood that was in the chimney. I sat down on a chair next to the chimney to warm a little up since it got more cooler now and Jennie did the same.

"How do you know Taehyung?" I asked, because it was a mystery why a girl like her knew that bastard.
"We used to go to the same university, sometimes he kept bothering me, it was weird at first but now I understood why-" She stopped as if she already said to much. It was indeed weird, but I didn't want to ask questions more regarding him. 

We sat infront of the chimney for atleast half an hour and just talked.
Jennie looked at her phone clock, she did not expect it to be so late. She stood up as she said goodbye and opened the door to leave. But then she stopped, looking out. Her face got serious as she closed the door again.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as I stood up, I was intrigued at what was happening. She didn't answer but pulled a gun from her under her pants, that was attached on her shin. It was perfectly hidden. She directed it on onto the door. 

"I know this sounds weird but I think someone followed us, or more like me." She said whispering.
"What do-" She interupted me by sushing me down. "Okay okay, I will talk more silently, what do you mean?" I walked up to her and also started to whispering now. 

Before she could rebut anything further, we heard a loud bang. The person shot through the window next to the door, making it shatter all over the ground. We quickly crowched down behind a wall. I was startled by the gunshot as my eyes widended.
We heard a mans voice yell "This was a warning shoot, Ruby come out of there and we won't do anything bad. If you don't, things will end ugly" 

That's it, now I was pissed. I crouched to the kitchen and opened a drawer as I also pulled a gun out. Jennie looked at me in confusion why I also own a gun.
"Why do you have that?" She whispered looking at it.
I crouched back to her and answered "You're not the only one with fancy equipment, Ms Ruby" I teased her with a grin. She only rolled her eyes.

"How many guys did you see?" 
"Atleast 4 guys, they were all hiding behind bushes. Which they were not really good at btw."
"Any chance that there is more?" She only nodded on my question. This was bad but nothing I can't handle.

"I might be a little rusty when It comes to using the gun but we will definitely take good care of those guys" I said as I crouched to the window. I held up 2 fingers and showed at me, then I hold 2 fingers again and showed to her. Jennie knew exactly what I was going to do. I peeked out of the window and spotted 2 guys on the right side.

I gave her the signal and I jumped out of the shattered window. Jennie opened the door and shot the 2 guys on the left as I shot 2 guys on the right. We were standing back on back now, holding our guns up and looking around trying to find anymore men.