⁘4⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ The fight ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

I left Taehyung behind me and made my way to the others who were already in class.

I walked into the room and saw that not many seats where free. But luckily the Lisa, Jisoo and Rose reserved a seat for me. I gave them a small smile as I sat down next to Rosie. In that moment the professor came in, we all greeted him and the lesson began.

---
Everyone was packing their things. "Wow that lesson was really something " Lisa said while she also packed her things. "Pretty boring if you ask me. Oh and Rose here are your 200 dollars " I said as I reached her the money with a heavy heart out. It felt like a bitch slap in my face while handing it to her. I mean it was my fault for doing the bet in the first place- but still.
"Thx, just remember not bet with me if your gonna loose anyway" You could see the smug in her face. "You always make bets that you end up losing anyway" She added. 
"You mean like last time we bet $30 to put your whole hand in your mouth and then you couldn't get it back out?" I began, "After that I was the one who had to drive you to the hospital..." I retorted playfully.

"입 닥쳐 (ip dak-chyeo - shut up) Don't remind me" She snorted, rolling her eyes "besides that was a long time ago, I was young and didn't think it through" She said while she crossed her arms

"Wasn't that like 2 months ago?" Jisoo asked, genuinely confused if she mixed up the time line. Rose was about to answer something when Lisa interrupted her and said "Should we get going now or should I get myself popcorn and watch you to fight more like in a drama?" she asked in a snarky tone.

"Okay okay, lets get going " we both said at the same time.
---
I was happy since me and the girls had the majority of classes together and also didn't have see Taehyung and or the other bullies so that was good. But apparently that should not rest for long.

Me and the girls were walking in the hallway when we saw Tzuyu and her friends Sana, Momo and Mia. Normally that wouldn't be a problem if they would only mind the're own business but they didn't. They were bullying a boy and a girl one grade below ours. Even though I warned them in the morning to stop, they still didn't listen. Should have known better I guess.

Jisoo noticed my pissed expression and who it was showing towards, she placed her hand on my shoulder and said "I know what your up to, I will help you but just be cautious and try not to harm yourself okay?" She whispered. I only gave her a nod as an answer, okay.
"Don't expect us to just watch the drama and miss all the fun" Lisa said cheerfully who was now resting both of her forearms on each of our shoulder with a bright smile. I only reciprocated her and Rosies smile. I was happy that the girls stood besides me even though it wasn't for the best reason.

"Hey Tzuyu" Rose raised her voice so the mean girls would turn around. We stood next to each other, one shoulder against another.

"Why don't you mess with someone your size" I added. The mean girls who were now staring at us started mocking us "And who would that be?" She laughed.
Everyone that also made their way home stopped what they were doing and instead their eyes were glancing back and forth as they were eagerly waiting to see what was about to happen.