⁘33⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Trap? PT. 2 ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Taehyung's POV

"Finally you guys are here" I said to the boys who finally arrived with the other members of Blackpink. 
"Is this some kind of reunion?" Jisoo asked, with crossed arms. 
"If you wanna call it that way, then sure" I stated not knowing this is wasn't the only reunion we're gonna get. 

"Lisa, wait" A voice said from behind, making all of us looking at the person it was coming from. Jungkook. Jennie already told me he was here, but I still didn't expect to see him face to face. Let alone with Lisa. 

Lisa stepped away from us and walked up to him, grabbing him by his arm. They started whispering so we wouldn't be able to hear them. From afar you'd think they were an old married couple who couldn't stop bickering. 

Jennie whistled at them "I didn't know you guys were so close." She added, smirking at both of them. She was enjoying this way too much. Lisa just laughed unpleasantly and let go of his arm. 
"Why are you here?" Jennie asked Jungkook who walked to her now. 
"I knew that you guys are doing something dangerous so I came to sign up voluntarily" 

"Why would you do that?" Jennie asked again but the only answer she got was that Jungkook looked at Lisa now. She immediately understood and only smiled again. 
"I don't know about your resentful friend here but I am okay with you helping us" She turned around and waited for my answer. 

"Really?" I said with an raised eyebrow. "Fine, I also don't mind" I added with a big sigh. I thought about what Jennie said yesterday about Yeri and him. Maybe I was too hasty and didn't let Jungkook explain. So even though I was still not on good terms with him I didn't want to make a bigger deal out of this then it already was.
"But I still have one question" Jennie asked Jungkook. "How do you know about us" She made a circular motion with her hand, showing at her and the other girls.

"Come on, it was obvious that you're part of the mafia after what happened the night of two days ago. I just didn't expect you to lead it"
"Fair enough" 

"Wait what happned that night?" Rose asked. Me and Rose literally thought the same thing at the same time. I was really thankfull for her that she asked since Jennie, I too wanted to know but it would had been way too weird if I was the one asking.
"Oh it's really nothing to worry about. So let's discuss the plan?" her eyes that were looking at Jungkook now turned to me.

"Ah- Sure." I said, starting to explain.

---

"The only thing we didn't discuss yet is who wants to sit with the other interested parties so we won't be so suspicious." Jennie added. 
"I want to!" Lisa said breaking the silence. "I mean the painting has my name in it, so who else would be a better choice. "