⁘27⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Thank you ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jimin's POV

I didn't really feel like going to class, so I walked in the hallway to go buy myself some food from the cafeteria, even though I think the food from there is horrible. I was hungry so I didn't really have another choice. I stood infront of the big door that was leading to the cafeteria when a girl stopped me as she hold my hand that was on the doorknob. 
"Are you hungry" she asked me with a aegyo voice. I only nodded as I didn't know where this was going. 
"Why don't you eat me instead" The aegyo voice turned into seductive voice instead. That was probably the most cringe pick up line I heard, and I heard many. I checked her out if she would be worth my time. But her body seemed to meet my expectations so I went for it. As things escalated quickly, I found myself in a small adjoining room that belonged to the chemistry room. I didn't really think we would go that far but she seemed experienced as she knew exactly how to please me. 

She was leaning on the table, as she mantained her self on her elbows, looking at me. I leaned over her and went for a kiss as she put her arms around my neck supporting her self on me now.

We pulled away, as we took a deep breath and continued our 'little' session.
The next thing I knew was that she was still dressed of her upper half body but the lower part of her body was the exact oposite. It seemed like she'd planned this for a while now, since she already brought condoms for me to use. 

We tried to keep our moaning as silent as possible since next to this room was the physics room where alot of students had class. 
I felt the pleasure in my body as I went in and out of her body. 

"Fuck" She said as she moaned.
"Sssh, we don't want to anyone to hear us right?" I whispered into her right ear with a deep voice. She clenched on my answer as she clinged on my shirt. I knew exactly on how to turn her on.

This went on for a while after I started to hear so steps that were close. We stopped and I pulled my pants up. I could tell that she was disappointed when we stopped. "Sorry hun" I said as walked over to the closed door. I leaned my ear to the door to hear who it might be, it didn't sound like a professor but I was curious what they were talking about so eardropped on their conversation. 

You know how I have a plan to punish that disgusting P.E teacher?
Well bad news, I have a feeling that plan won't work
The thing is I need a guy for this to work [...] None of the guys are willing to help me even after I offered money [...]

'I am the perfect person for this' I thought. I felt a gaze watching me, so I turned around and saw that she put her clothes back on while trying to figure out that I was doing. I asked for her name as she answered "Yeri". I only nodded and continued listening.

Lali, I am sorry but I have no one that comes to my mind right now.

I immediately recognized the voice. 'Chaeyoung ?' I thought, listening more closely now.