⁘11⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ A fucked up situation ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Taehyungs POV

The first chemistry lesson of the week and I already had no desire to continue coming to this damn 'school' or more like 'university', but I had no other choice. So I decided to skip the upcoming lesson. I headed towards the parking lot and looked around if anyone was there. I can't be bothered with those noisy girls running after me. I saw no one and went to the side of the parking lot to smoke. Smoking helps me calm down if something is bothering me. I watched how the cars drove back and forth and try to get to their destination. Their purpose of life.

Later, after I was done with smoking my cigarette, I heard some voices approaching into my direction. At first I thought they were noisy fan girls and so I quickly hid behind the tree next to me. 

But then I recognized the voices. It was Jennie and her friends. They first talked about what happend yesterday, which I silently chuckled to. But then out of the nowhere one of them mentions a topic I thought none of them would ever talk about

You rembember when we had an argument with Tzuyu and her 'henchmans'
Jimin called Taehyung 'Boss'. Who would call their friends boss? And did you guys forget about the rumors when that one mansion burned down? It was said that someone in our school had something to do with it.

I stood there blown away at what just happend. 
After I realized in what a fucked up situation me and the boys were now. I stepped on a stick making a loud noise. Jisoo heard the noise and sauntered over to the tree I was standing behind. I quickly sat down behind the bush next to the tree, she thankfully didn't saw me and left again.

"I need to meet up with the boys" I told myself as I ran my hand through my hair.

Jisoos POV

Classes were over and I had to get this over with. I drove with my car to the adress Jimin send me via text message.

Your welcome 😉
XY Street Nr. XY

I parked next to the big wall that surrounded his house or more like 'mansion'. I rang on the bell next to the big gate that was decorated with flowers. As I observed the gate a man with a dark voice answered my ringing. 

"Hello Miss, how can I help" He saw me through a little camera that was installed over the bell.
"Uh Hello Mister, my professor told me to bring the assignment to Jin we did today in class" I said as I hold a binder with the homework and my notes. He didn't answer and just opened the gate for me to go in. 

I walked through a big garden with many flowers and roses and a big fountain. It was decorated with fairy lights for the finishing touch. I was also pretty rich but you could see that he lived on another level, I kinda felt uncomfortable.

The door opened as Jimin and 2 pretty woman walked out of the mansion. They were laughing at a joke Jimin made. Jimin and me made eye contact but we both pretended to not know each other. 

"Hello Miss, I will lead you to the masters bed room upstairs" the maid welcomed me with a lowered gaze as I walked in. She wanted to walk ahead when I stopped her and asked "Thank you for welcoming me but can't I give this to you and you pass it to Jin so I can go?" 
"I am sorry miss, but master asked to see you personally" she asked as she went up and I had no choice but to follow her. 

While we were walking she did not looked in my eyes once. Which was impressive because I would had tripped a long tim ago. We stopped infront of a big door where the maid knocked on the door for me to step in.

"Hello Jisoo" Jin stood up from his chair to greet me
"Hey, this is not gonna take long so don't worry you can rest again after I am gone, here is the homework that we need to do till next week. And here are my notes from class that I took so you can understand the topic more"  I said while giving him my binder "You can just give me the notes next week back, I already did my homework" 

"Thank you, I appreciate it. I am better now don't worry, I'll come tomorrow again. But do you want a cup of coffee with me or drink anything else?" He asked me waiting for an answer. And when I was abou to give him one he got a call. 
He stepped outside on his balcony for a moment to talk to that certain someone. You could see that he looked worried. He came back inside again and canceled his invitation to a cup of coffee. "I am sorry, something urgent came up and I have to go. I will ecort you out" He said. 
"It's fine I was gonna decline anyway, I also have something to do" I added.

He walked me out to the gate and thanked me
"Oh it's fine, I only did what the professor told me to do" I said
He grined on my answer and suddenly took my hand and gave me a kiss on the back of my hand 
"See you tomorrow" he winked at me as he left for his car.

Thankfully he left without looking back. Because I looked red like a tomato...

Srry guys this chapter is a little shorter than normal :C