⁘35⁘

--<-<-<✿(*≧ An Injured Teammate and an Anxious Unnie ≦*)✿ ->->->-- 

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jisoo's POV

We all parted our ways as we went the other side. We were greeted by a long golden hallway with about 9 doors that had the same accents as the ballroom upstairs. 
"We have to look through every door" I said, pulling my gun and holding it with both of my hands as we started searching. 

When we suddenly heard screaming voices that came right from the end of the hallway. We slowly approached the big black door, when we heard a gun shot. 
We immediately went in and saw a bunch of rich people sitting on the ground. This room was a huge storage room where the rest of the auction items where temporarily held. Two dozens of guys were holding all the new owners of those items hostage. They were fully armed with grenades, throwing knifes even ninja stars. This was not a runaway hostage situation, but a planned theft attack for not only the Mona Lisa but also the rest of the expensive items..

As soon as they saw us they started shooting and we had to run out of the room again. We stood on the sides of the door while also starting shooting at them. By peeking one by one we were able to shoot four of them, but not nearly enough to win.
"We are outnumbered, does anyone have a plan?" Jimin yelled, as he peecked out of the side again and shot one of the guys. Since the open door was in between us I barely could hear him because they were shooting at us non-stop. And running wasn't an option as this was a straight hallway, if we'd try to run they'd be able to shoot us from the back since wouldn't be able to dodge left and right. The smoke was everywhere, we barely could see as the door was being destroyed by the bullets, making the little wood pieces fly into our direction. They were so thin that they were like splinters that could get in your eye any second.

"I do and I am not planning on to do a funeral today. So play along!" I raised my voice in order for them to hear.

I looked around and scanned our surroundings to see if I could find anything useful, and I did. 'Today is not that bad after all' I mumbled and went to the right side of the room as I ripped of a piece of white fabric from the curtain that was hanging there for decoration.

I slowly walked back to the door and carefully threw the white fabric in front of the door to show our defeat. The others looked at me in disbelieve but I just smirked at them proudly. And my plan worked just as I initiated. As soon as they saw the fabric they stopped shooting at us. I made the first step and went through the door walking over the pieces of wood with my hands raised into the air. 

Even though the others were not sure about what I was doing they played along as they followed me with their hands raised. 

"Hand over all of your weapons and sit next to the others." One of the men spoke up. 'He's probably the one in charge' I thought and I did as he told me to. But I did not give him all of my weapons. I only handed over the one I had in my hand. I still had knifes hiding under my pants. And Lisa did the same, as she only gave one of her guns that she carried around in her hand, I know that she also has some knifes hidden. I wasn't sure if Jimin, Rm, Yoongi and Jin still had some left but they were the least of my concerns right now.