⁘28⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Preparations ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Author's POV

The next day, Jimin nor his friends showed up at the university. The professors told the students something no one expected.
That Taehyung, Jimin and Jin won't be attending the university anymore.
Some girls started crying, some denied it and some thought of a excuse why there not at school today. Every girl was so sad, that they won't see their handsome faces anymore, well except Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lalisa and Jisoo. Even thought it was suspicous that they suddenly left but they still hoped that they would have more piece in this university now, since the girls won't be drooling after them anymore. 

---

Days, weeks and months passed as the school year drew to a close. The girls were busy to separate they're school life from their private life a.k.a mafia life. Jennie improved a lot on how to run missions and in all to lead the gang. With Han-wool's help, she knew how to act like her father when he was alive and still in charge.

Even though it was not really what she wanted for her future, she wanted revenge more than anything in her life. And the best way for her to do that was to lead one of the biggest mafia gangs in this world. 

But Jennie's leading role benefited a lot of people. After she officially took over, she changed the name 'YG' to 'Blackpink'. This opened alot of opportunities to woman who wanted join but couldn't because of the disadvantage of being a woman. Blackpink is now a mafia gang with both man and woman. And the name 'Blackpink' was perfectly representing it.

After the death of her mother she smiled way less than before. Even after some shocks in her life she was always a positive person and saw the good things in people. But that wasn't the case anymore. She barely made it through university and didn't leave the house as much as before, only when she really needed to. 

Prom was just around the corner and everyone in the university was excited since they could wear fancy clothes and dance with their boyfriends and girlfriends or just have a great time with friends. 
(A/N Ik it doesn't really make sense that you have a prom at a university but we are just going to go with it since it's for the story. So please excuse this loop hole lul)

Lisa, Jisoo and Rose talked about what to wear to prom, while Jennie was only sitting next to them scrolling through her phone. She wasn't really interested in going, so she thought there was no point to even take part in the conversation.

"YA Jennie, why won't you tell us what your going to wear?" Rose questioned.
"I am not really planning on going" She stood up from the bench she was sitting on and went inside, the girls followed her. 
"What do you mean you're not going?" Jisoo asked "I want you to be there okay?" Lisa nodded on her answer. 
"Guys I know this is important to you but I won't even enjoy myself there, I am not in partying mood" Jennie stated. The girls looked sad as they were pouting, hoping she would change her mind. And oh boy, they knew Jennie well.