⁘25⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Pumpkin ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

The funeral was over and I went over to my house to get some stuff, since I will be staying with Rose for a while. The last days I stayed here but I can't handle it sleeping here any longer. I opened the door and got greeted with a decayed smell, the blood was already gone but you could still see the outlines of the blood. The police already started investigating, so almost everything was blocked with tape, they also took our testimony on what happend that day in order to find that prick. We only told them what we talked about girls stuff in my room when we heard a loud voice from down the stairs.
I only looked at the bloody outlines, and the scenario went through my head, again and again. At this point, I felt numb to the pain. 

I made my way through the tapes and went upstairs to get some clothes and more. 
I walked into my room and got a suitcase that I filled with clothes and hygiene stuff. However, I still needed to get the most important thing. My father's ring.

I walked over to my nightstand and wanted to get the ring when I saw that the snacks my mom prepared were still standing on the there.
'The last meal my mom prepared for me' I thought. Even though they might not have been good anymore, I still ate a few bites of the food. While eating I snaped and let out a load shriek out, smashing the plate against the wall. Everything that reminded me of her made me sad and furious at myself. Why I couldn't protect her, why I wasn't more cautious. I blamed myself for letting this happen.

I let all of my emotions out, as I cried lying on the floor. Later, after calming down, I got the ring out and packed it into my suitcase.

Rose was waiting outside with her car, luckily she didn't hear my scream. I didn't want her to worry even more, so I wipped my tears and went out. I put the suitcase in the trunk and we drove to Rosie's home.

She has one guest room in her apartment that I could use. We don't know how long I will stay here, if it's either weeks or even months. Only time will tell. 

---

"Chaeyoung, when can I meet him?" She stopped stirring the food in the pot as she looked at me.
"Why do you already wanna meet him? Don't you think you're rushing things after..." She paused, I knew that she wanted to avoid talking about her. She turned the heat of the stove down as she sat beside me on a barschool. 
"No, I wanna meet him as soon as possible." 
She sighed but eventually gave in "If that's what you want, I will talk with him. Everything will be fine"
"Thank you" I said as I hugged her.

We ate the food she made and I unpacked my things from my luggage and put them into the big closet. And the casket with the ring, I put into the drawer of the right nightstand of my bed.
My room was in the same hallway like Rose's room but across hers. Just like Rose's room, this room has a large window, hers faced the city, but my new room faced the backyard. I could look at the many trees in the backyard that this big building had. The building was not within the city but more on outskirds, so you could see a little forest in the horizon. The sun was shining brightly through this whole house. It was like the sun was telling me that everything was fine and I will get over it, honestly I was sick of people telling me everything was gonna be okay. She isn't going to come back and as long as I don't find her murderer I won't find any peace.

Time has past and it was already dark, Rose said Geum Han-wool is gonna come soon with Lisa and Jisoo. She said he was delighted that I wanted to meet him, although the reason disappointed him. I mean I could't care less but sure.

The door rang "It's them" She said and walked to the door. She opened the door and the man was standing in a full black suit with a black face mask behind the door. Lisa and Jisoo stood behind them, their gazes were lowered. He walked in and took of his mask. I could see his scar more clear now. It went from the lower part of his forehead through his left eye down to his cheek. That eye was not blue like the other eye, it was white. He was blind on his left eye. 

"Hello, Jennie. It's been a long time since we properly talked together." He said as he removed his leather gloves and sat down in the middle of the couch, stretching his arms out on either side of the backrest. I sat down on the armchair that was facing him, as I matched his attitude. I leaned a little on the armchair and crossed my legs. 

"Hello, but I do not believe we have met yet." I said coldly.
"Oh now I am hurt" He responded ironically as he put his right hand on his chest, as if I shot him into his heart. "We met when you were little, did you really forget about me?" He added. I leaned my head a little to the side, not understanding.

"Then let me help me regain your memory, Pumpkin" He leaned a little forward waiting for me to react.
"No way..." I gasped as I held my hand infront of my mouth "Is it really you?" he didn't answer and just smiled. I stood up and he did the same. "I missed you, I can't believe it" I said and hugged him, as he hugged me back. 

"It's been 13 years" He said while breaking our hug. 
"I thought you died, after what happend on my 10th birthday. I didn't see you after that again" I added. I looked at his scar again. It looks painful.
"I bet you're wondering why I got this scar. I got it while saving you. I thought you would be scared of me if you saw me again. I wouldn't be able to bear it if you'd be scared of me. So me and you're dad decided if we pretend that I won't came back, atleast for a time." Honestly I was hurt how they could just pretend like he died and hide him from me, but I was just happy to see him after so long. 

The girls in the back were just looking at us speechless. He was always a ruthless man, but I was like a daughter to him, so he treated me differently then others.