⁘34⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ No Mercy ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

 ➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

He pulled the trigger...The bullet was faster than me and in a breath of seconds I heard the gunshoot. I thought this was the end for me so I closed my eyes. I admit, I was scared. That I won't be able to see the girls anymore. That I won't be able to punish the murderer of my mother. 

But nothing happend, I thought my blood would be streaming out of my heart by now but it didn't...
Thanks to a certain someone.
Taehyung...

Thanks to his reflexes he was able to stop him from shooting me. The bullet was instead shot into the ceiling, not being able to hurt someone. 

Taehyung took the revolver out of his hand and punshed him in his face as he fell to the ground. He grabbed the man by the collar and asked who he was and who send him while continuing to beat him. So bad that his nose started bleeding. He didn't even give the man a chance to speak.

"Taehyung that's enough" I said as Jungkook pulled him away from that man. I looked at his fist that was now bleeding from all the beating. The blood was rushing down on the floor.
But instead of showing any kind of fear that man smiled. 
"He will make all of you suffer... Make you regret that you tried to mess with him" He said as he took a pill out of his pocket. I immediately recognized it by it's bright colors. I wanted to stop him but he already took it. His mouth started foaming like a wild animal, his eyes started to turn red and his pupil turned so tiny as if he'd been possessed. It took less than a minute for him to die before we could call an ambulance. He killed himself so we couldn't interrogate him anymore.

Taehyung turned to me now "You need to work on your reflexes" He was mad.
"Sorry, I will try to get better. Thankfully nothing happend" I paused as I looked around and saw all the boys standing here next to us.
"But wait if you all are here then who is...." Jisoo asked.
My eyes widend and we all ran to the room with the Mona Lisa. Except that the Mona Lisa wasn't there anymore. It was gone. 

"How the actual fuck?!!" Lisa yelled. "Why didn't the alarm go off?!" She said as she went into the little room where Rose, J-Hope and Yoongi were hiding earlier. The rest of us looked around to see if there was anything to indicate from where the thief could have walked in. Since even though we distracted we were still able to see the door from the hallway. So there was no way someone could have gone in without us noticing. 

Lisa walked out of the little room and strode up to me "The alarm system is still intact, he must have known the password. Otherwise I can't figure out how else he stole the painting." 
This was nerve wracking.

"I bet it your 'oh so loving friend' told him the password. They are working together." Taehyung added in a stressed tone.
"You mean Ji-yong? No way, he wouldn't do that. You wan't him to be the bad guy so bad, don't you" I denied it. 
"Then from who else do you think 'The Owl' got the password"