⁘7⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ 'You look good today' ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

TW: This chapter includes Sexual harassment

Taehyung POV

I walked into the nursing room and walked around searching for the nurse but I could not find her. She probably has break or something. Instead of waiting I searched for a first aid kit for Jennie. After searching some drawers I found it. I turned around and saw that Jennie didn't move and is still standing the door frame. I sat down on a bed and tapped with my hand next to me where she could sit. At first she was confused but eventually did what I wanted her to do.

I opened the kit and put some cream on the wound that was in it.

"Why are you helping me" She raised an eyebrow and looked at me waiting for an answer.
"Why? Can't a prince help a princess in need?" I answered while I grinned.
"First, pls don't call me princess ,and second I thought you hated me" She said wondering.
"Where did you get that idea from? Let's say we just don't get along" '
She didn't say something anymore, she just looked at the wound now.

I took bandages out and wrapped it around her hand.

"Your done" I said smiling
"Thank you" She said, stood up and walked to the classroom. I waited a little bit more in the nursing room so the others won't think we were together and than I stood up also walking to class.

When I walked into the room Jennie was already on her seat and I did the same.

Lisas POV

TW: sexual harassment

I had P.E and since I didn't really feel like it I pretended to not feel well. I sat on the side while the others played soccer. Ugh I really hate soccer. I was on the phone texting with Jisoo.

Me: Do you wanna go out shopping today after school with the girls?
JS: Yeah sure, I have time. Did you ask the girls or did you just decide by yourself😂
Me: By myself :D but I am sure the girls also want to go, I will ask them later
Message not delivered

Just as I was about to send the last message to my unnie the P.E teacher took my phone out of my hand.
"Who are you texting to? "He said in a flirty voice "Your boyfriend?" He smirked disgustingly.
If you haven't noticed our P.E teacher is a 35 year old, disgusting, perverted man that always tries to flirt with the girls. His nose is large, his eyes too far arpart, his beard too long and unkempt. His belly hangs over his belt to complete the look.
No had the courage to report him to the principle because we never had proof. He remarked to us if we were ever to report him, he would try everything for us to repeat this year so he can have more time with us. When I see his face, I wanna puke. And everytime I know that I have a class with him I wear more baggy clothes just to feel more comfortable.