⁘19⁘

--<-<-<✿(*≧ Does it still hurt? ≦*)✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

It was morning, the warm sun was shining directly in my face and I slowly woke up.

(Imagine this is them)

I opened my eyes and saw a handsome man lying next to me. At first I thought it was a beautiful dream, but then I realized that it was a big nightmare. I was lying with TAEHYUNG in the same bed. Like a couple......

I started screaming and fell from the bed, directly onto my left side of my body. "Ah fuck, my scar" I moaned. 
"What the actual fuck" he straightened up and looked off the bed, wondering why I was on the floor. "Why were we laying together" he asked. I stood up as I was still whining.

"Why would I kn-" I paused as I remembered what happend yesterday. I touched my face in embarassment and then went through my hair. 
"You were drunk yesterday, and you started talking some weird shit, so I had do bring you here" I answered. 
"And why didn't you leave then?"
"First of all, how about a THANK YOU? and second I wanted to go but it was already 2 am and you were holding me so firmly on my waist I couldn't free myself without waking you up" He also touched his hair now and let himself fall on the bed.
"No one. Ever. Can find out about this!" He said.
"Of course, the last thing I want, is for people to find out" I hissed. He apparently took it to heart and layed on his side now, his arm holding his head as a support.

"Why? Is it so bad to be seen with me"
I pretended to think and straight up said "Yes" he sighed on my answer. 
"Btw did something happen between us or?" 
"What ew no of course not. Only you were drunk, not me." 
"Okay good" he paused "Is that blood on your shirt?" He said pointing on the left side of my breast.
"Oh, yeah" I walked into the bathroom and saw it more clearly. He followed me and asked "Why are you bl-" I cut him of by undressing my crop top revealing my bra. He quickly turned around and started stuttering. "Wh-Why would you just tak-take off your top?"

"Don't worry, I don't mind if you look, it's not like I am naked." I said. He slowly turned around and looked at the scar right under my left breast.
"What happend?" 
"I will tell you if you promise not to tell anyone" He nodded on my answer meaning he will keep this a secret.
"Not even the girls know about this" I paused, this topic is really emotional for me "It was on my 10th birthday, me, my parents and some family members were celebrating. But we got attacked, 5 men kidnapped me and they wanted a ransom of 10 Million dollars, not yen, dollars and even though it was a huge amount of money my father of course payed, but they tricked him. When my father gave them the money they stabbed me in front of my father, they left me dying there. I was brought into the hospital. If they had stabbed me even 1 cm higher, in a tendon of my heart, that would have been the end of me. I think I was in coma for like 8 months, the doctors didn't know if I would ever wake up again. You could say it was miracle standing in front of my parents again. My family members that attended are dead and not all of those kidnappers are caught yet. The doctors said if I hurt myself on the same spot again, for whatever reason, I wouldn't be so lucky anymore and the chance of me actually dying would be even higher than before" I said looking down.