⁘21⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Casino ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jimin's POV

3 of our man came into the room, where we already some files on the table about Jennie and on 'YG', her father's gang. 
"Let's start then" Taehyung said.

"So the plan is, that we need to keep an eye after Jennie's birthday. 'YG's' temporary leader could try and talk to Jennie any day after that. And if he does, we need to ear drop on their conversation. Because after that she will be the new leader of YG." I explained to our man and the boys.
"What makes you think that she will agree, I mean she never killed anyone. How will she be a leader?" Hoeseok asked.

"Because that's what her father trained her to be since she was 10, so she will def initly accept. For her father." Taehyung answered on his question "Altough I didn't get as much Information I wanted from her, I still have enough to make her suffer so her father will come out of his hideout to help her, and when he does I will make him pay" 

"If he really faked his death, how do you know that he is alive?" I wanted to know before we discuss this even further.
"He was seen 1 year ago leaving a hospital, you could see some red stains on his sleeves. Before anyone could catch him he was already gone. As if he'd vanished. And thats when i started to plan this revenge." He answered me and layed down a picture of Jennies father on the table that was taken on that day, indeed, you could tell that he bleeded as he also had bandages wraped around his head and fingers. You could also tell that Tae felt nothing but resentment against him.

"After Jennie joins being a mafia I want to kidnap her and threaten him that if he doesn't show up, I'll hurt her on her scar. And then he will come running like a puppy. Even though he is 'dead' since 4 years he always kept an eye on her." 

We continued planning on how we are going to move forward with the plan and when we were finally done I decided to spend a 'little' money in a casino.

The casino was located on the outskirts of the city. It was really crowded, with many woman but even more man walking in and out of the casino. These people come to a gamble because either they have so much money and they didn't know what to do with it or they were poor and tried to get rich by gambling all of the possessions. Most of the time they just lose their money and don't win, but they keep playing anyway because there is still a chance to win.
Thats why some people say 'Hope last dies'. 
I am part of those people that don't know what to do with their money. Luckily I'm not addicted to gambling, yet. I only come here when I am bored and don't know what to do, than either training or practicing my singing. Even though I don't sing for people I enjoy doing it.

I went in and saw many kind of faces. Some were happy after winning a ridiculous amount of money or you could see devastated faces that lost almost everything they own. I stepped to a free roulette and people started to join me. 

I was pretty lucky today and I won 10 million won, which was not bad. When I won the money 4 girls came up to me and started flirting with me. 
'Not again, golddiggers' I thought but kept my smiling face on and started flirting back. 
The man that was sitting next to me, was devastated and stood up. 
"Hey wait" He stopped and turned around. 
"You can have the money, I don't need it" I said as I gave him almost all of my poker chips. He was so happy and thanked me many times while he bowed at me. He left and the seat was free now. One of the girls wanted to sit down next to me when someone else was faster than her. 

"I am betting 1 million yen on black 4" the woman said as she put he poker chips into the middle of the table. She didn't look into my direction so I couldn't see her face clearly. Instead I started checking out her outfit. She wore a black long dress that flattered her figure and her hair was tied in a bun.

"Are you done staring?" she said and turned her head to me. It was Rose. How could I not recognize her and her body.
"Didn't expect to see you here" I answered defending myself and turned to the croupier again.
"Why because I am a woman?"
"No, not at all. Because I knew you were feisty but still innocent."
"Sounds like you know nothing about me" She said and we started playing a round of roulette with 3 other people. She was really good in this game, as if she comes here daily. And not only that but she also won.

"Congratulations, you won 30 million won" he said while giving her a bag full of poked chips. She took the bag and stood up to exchange the poker chips to real money. I also stood up and followed her. 

"Please transfer the money to this card" She said and gave her card to the person who is incharge for this. 
"I am impressed" I said and she turned around.
"Thank you" she said coldly and took her card back. She was about to leave when I stopped her
"Why are you here?" I asked.
She paused and finally answered me "I was gonna meet someone here, but not anymore. And now if you'll excuse me, I need to use the bathroom"
I forgot to mention that there are also some people doing suspicious things here, like Rose.
It was really odd why she answered me so hesistant.
She is really good at acting but after joining the mafia, I learned if people were lying by analyzing their movements. For example if they look into you're eyes while lying or if they do a lot of movements with their hands. She looked me into my eyes but her hand movments gave her away. If she really only was here to search for someone why did she get so nervous?
"I will wait for you" 
"Sure, go right ahead! Don't feel like you shouldn't" Rose said as she walked to the bathroom that was in a little hallway. I waited infront of the hallway for her.
10 Minutes passed and she still didn't come out. I decided to walk to the direction of the bathroom and then I saw how Rose was talking to someone on the phone. I moved as close as I could and listened on the conversation.

"Don't worry, everything is going according plan" She said while looking around making sure no ones listening. I quickly hid behind a wall when she went in the bathroom, I took the chance to go back and wait for her.

She came back and I confronted her 
"I accidentally listened to your little call, what do you mean 'Don't worry, everything is going according plan'" 
This time she really got nervous and didn't know what to do. 
"Honey, you're really getting more and more interesting" I said to her with a grin.