⁘5⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Who's that? ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Rose's POV

Me, Jisoo and Lisa were already sitting in detention room, we were waiting for the professor to arive, when the mean girls of the school walked in.
"Did you see what she was wearing? My gosh disgusting" Sana said to her "friends" while they were laughing at what she said.
"Ohh... You guys are here too? I thought your gonna skip class like you always do" I said.
"Watch your mouth Park Chaeyoung!!!" She said angry
"And who is gonna stop me from doing so? Huh? It's not like you won the fight, you mad because you were to bad" I said to provoke her. And it worked

"You -"
"Tzuyu sit down, and stop making such a fuss" the professor said as he walked in the room. She did what he wanted because she didn't want anymore trouble than she already had.

"Sorry I am late" Jennie came rushing in and bowed at the professor "I forgot my phone in my locker so I went to get it " She walked up to the last row and sat down next to us

The professor sighed and said "Fine your of the hook, this time." Jennie agreed and nod to his answer. "You have to copy this little essay in your exercise book "He handed out the paper and we started as he wanted us to

I whispered to Jennie "Are you sure your late because of your phone or because of someone else?" I smirked at her.
"Yaaa Rosie.... I really forgot it and I know who you are referring to, so no it was not because of someone else" She whispered back.

"Okay, okay I will stop now " I said as I was smiling at how she reacted.

After detention

We all, including the idiotic girls, went out and walked the opposite way of the brats. We dont have any more classes today, so we were discussing about what we wanted to do. But when we walked pass a pin board, something caughted my attention.

"Hey guys look, this would be perfect for us and especially Jennie" the girls turned around and looked at the thing I was placing my hand to "Its a singing competition in the school, in about 2 weeks "

I started reading the information below out loud

You think you have a decend voice or even better? This is your chance to show the world how talented you are. And if you arent sure if you should participate then we have the perfect offer. We have professional vocal coaches that help you improve your voice.

As I wanted to read further Jennie interrupted me and said "Okay and now ? " She paused "It's not like we can sing anyway " we all looked at her.