⁘18⁘

--<-<-<✿(*≧ Can you please sing for me? ≦*)✿ ->->->--         

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Taehyung's POV

I sat with my hyungs in the big music hall waiting for all the . I don't even know if she participated and I feel ridiculous since I never did this for anyone in my life, but if this increases the chance of finding her I will do it. I listened to every girl precisely if it could be her, but none of them were right, till now the only girl that came close to her voice is Tzuyu and to be honest I don't want it to be her, I hate her personality.

The next contestant was gonna be introduced but I suddenly got a call from Yoongi. I stood up and walked out of the music hall as I anwered the call.

"Hey Tae, I have some information about Jungkook and what he is doing for a living now" he paused "I hate the thought of it but I also have information what Jin hyung did"
"What do you mean? Tell me" I talked back.

---

When I came back, you could see that I was mad. The girl that was gonna sing already left. The students were cheering, so she was apparently good, even Jin and Jimin clapped.
"What happ-" Jin asked when he saw my face.
"No. Word" I hissed at him. Jimin and Jin looked at each other wondering what happend but they know once I am mad no one can calm me down exept myself.
I concentrated myself and listend to every other female singer, but it was in vain. None of them were the one I was looking for.

"Stand up, we have to talk" I stood up and walked out of the university and got into my car. You could see the question marks above their heads. We drove toghter here so they also got into my car. I started driving and when we got on a street with almost no cars I drove off so quickly that we almost reached 200km/h.

"Why are you driving so fast?" Jin exhaled "Did something happen?"
"You're the one who's asking? Weren't you the one doing secret things behind my back?" I asked as I drove even faster.
"Wa-Wait what do you mean?" Jimin asked.
"Good that you ask" I said bitterly. "After my fight with Jungkook4 years ago, he bought himself a club where he buys whores or something and our hyung is one of his best customers."
"Look I am sorry okay. I was always the one who had to get the hookers from somewhere, but after some time not only Jimin but also Yoongi and Namjoon started getting more picky about those girls, they wanted more and prettier ones, so I found out that there is a man that has a good selection and I decided to meet him. Only to find out that it was Jungkook." he defended himself.

At the same time I parked the car infront of the base, I drove so fast that we came way earlier than before.

"Why didn't you just decline Jimin and the rest huh? Did you have to team up with him?" I said.
"Look, I never teamed up with him and I never told him anything. We were just business partners that just happend to know each other from the past. And also you know how much you matter to my Tae but you can't decide who I do business with or not! Please get that into you're brain" he said as he slamed the car door and walked into the base. And Jimin did the same.