⁘15⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ It's her?! ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Author's POV

"Good Job guys, another completed mission" Yoongi said.
"Yes, I think we should celebrate this" J-Hope added.
"Why? We always complete our missions perfectly and we never celebrate it" Taehyung frowned 
"That is true but it wouldn't harm doing it this one time right?" he added looking at the others waiting for them agree. And they did. 
"Come on Tae" Jin remarked.
"Okay okay, but where do you guys even wanna go?" Taehyung added

"I heard somewhere in Seol they opened a new karaoke bar, we can go there" Jimin stated.
"Why do you guys wanna sing there? you can sing at home" Taehyung replied.
"Come on, you are no fun" 
"Okay you guys deserved it, let's go" 

They all drove there and saw that the karaoke bar was decorated with many lights to attract more customers. And those lights worked, they got lucky and still got one room, because it was filled with people also wanting to try this new place. Bts went into the room the woman led them too. It was a small room with a Tv in it for the lyrics of the songs and it had a table with many microphoes in it. And for the aesthetic many colourful lights. She left and they all started to sing 

I'll be fucked up if you can't be right hereI do the same thing, I told you that I never would
I told you I changed, even when I knew I never could
I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey

Taehyung and the guys had a really fun time, but like every human he also needs to pee so he went out of the room and searched for a toilet. He walked pass many karaoke rooms where people sang at top of their lungs. But one voice stood out to him. He stopped for a second and tried figuring out from which direction the voice is coming from. He strolled around when he finally found the voice he was looking for.
He stood infront of the door, listening to the voice he missed since the first day he heard it. 

I need you baby
If it's quite alright
I need you baby
To warm my lonely night
I love you baby, let me love you ~ 

Rose told Jisoo and Lisa what Jennie did in the music room and they wanted her to sing the same song again for them, so she did.

He couldn't really believe that he really found her, he looked trough the little window that was on the door. But the window had a privacy screen on it, so he could not see her face. Only that she was singing to 3 girls and that that girl he was looking for had curly hair (Jennie curled her hair because she wanted to do something different this time). He touched the door handle and was about to go in when he saw someone that seemed familiar. He walked away from the door and followed the person that was about to leave from the bar. Taehyung touched the person on their shoulder and they turned around. It was someone that Taehyung was not expecting to see. Jungkook.

"Oh hey, look who we have here" Jungkook said.
"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, slowly turning his hand into a fist.
"Sorry I don't recall that I have to ask you for permission if I want to go somewhere" He said trying to provoke Taehyung. And it worked. He started laughing and clapping like he went crazy, his smile faded away within 1 second.
"I will ask you again, what are you doing here?" He asked again this time to ready for a fight.
He didn't answer and just turned around and walked out, or atleast he wanted to. Taeyhung touched his forehead and ran after Jungkook that didn't reached the door yet. He beat Junkook hard on his cheek that Jungkook almost fell down since he did not expect being smacked.
"I don't get it, after everything, how can you act like nothing happend" Jungkook straightened up again.
"I don't act like it, I just ignore it, and any kind of sympathy I might get. Cause I am tired of telling the same thing over and over again." he said as he hit Taehyung back, not into his face but his stomach. It escalated quickly and they got into a fight.

While fighting Taehyung pushed Jungkook into a shelf with glass and everything shattered. It was so loud that you could hear it till the karaoke rooms. Everyone walked curious out, including the girls and they saw how those 2 fought. Almost everyone filmed at this point except the girls.
"Omg it's that guy" Lisa pointed at Jungkook "he was the guy that poured his whiskey on me" she said in shook as she watched how he punched Taehyung back. All of them wondered what the reason was. Bts finally also came out and as soon as they saw what happend they seperated Jungkook and Taehyung. Since they couldn't let their anger out by hitting each other they started yelling. They had some scratches in their faces and some parts of their body bleeded because of the shattered glass. 

"You fucking bastard stabbed me in the back, I trusted you" Taehyung yelled.
"I did not, why don't you believe me" Jungkook yelled back, both of them tried to free themselfs from the others holding them. The brought Jungkook out of the bar and Taehyung into random room.

Taehyung threw everything on the groud or against a wall. The glasses, the microphones, destroyed the TV and more. He only calmed down by letting out his anger on the stuff in the room. And they same went for Jungkook, he kicked a advertising display and threw soju glasses that were laying on tables. After some time Jungkook got into his Bugatti and drove off, he was still mad. And the people slowly lost interest and went into their karaoke rooms again. The girls did the same. 

"I think those guys might have anger issues" Lisa said and Jennie, Jisoo and Rose just agreed.
"It's like they are trying to get in trouble" Jennie added "More and more I think there might be some truth in those rumors, I wouldn't be suprised if they're really true" 
"Haven't you heard, those rumors changed now. It is said that haters tried to spread false information to destroy their image" Rose cut off quickly. 
"I think those guys are trying to suffocate the rumor, since there is truth behind it" Jisoo stated. All of them nodded. 

Jennie's POV

We all said goodbye to each other and this time I drove with Jisoo. I always feel bad whenever the girls drive me somewhere, and they are just to nice to say something. 
"Hey sorry that you have to drive me again" I said looking at unnie while she was concentrating at the street.
"Hey, don't be ridiculous. It's like I am driving my little sister home. If I have to I will drive you home till your 60 years old" she said reassuring me. I just laughed at her response. I looked out of the window and just enjoyed the view from this big city. Seol. I lived all my life in Seoul now and never visited a foreign country. If one day, for some reason I become rich I want to travel the world and see many countries, either with my girls or with the person I love. And since I lost my ability to love a long time ago, I will travel will just the girls. 

Jimin called Taehyung 'Boss'. Who would call their friends boss? Those thoughts also crossed my mind so many times now. It's so odd. I think Taehyung is hiding something and now that he fought with Jungkook over something that seemed really serious, that idea that he might have something to do with the fire is not as ridiculous anymore.

I got interrupted from my thoughts when Jisoo asked "And are you exited?" 
"For what?" 
"Come one, did you forget? The competition is in 2 days?" 
"Oh fuck! I had so much in my mind that I totally forgot about this?" I added
"And not only that, but you're birthday is in like 1 week"
I just didn't responed anymore and only touched my face with my hands. I also totally forgot about that.
"Jennie, sometimes I think you have the memory of a fish" I just nodded cause I have to agree. How could I forget this. Ugh, I am not mentally prepared. Jisoo stopped the car and I saw that we arrived at my house. 
"Good night, and don't worry, you will slay all of them." she said as I got off and walked into my house. I blew her a kiss and she drove off.
I went upstairs into my room. Later on when I changed I layed a little bit on my bed and posted the picture that Rosie sended me from our photoshoot. I haven't posted anything on Instagram in a long time which was a great chance to finally do after I loved these pictures so much.