⁘30⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Lies ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

In the meantime

Jennie's POV

Bang

That's the sound I heard while hiding behind a counter of a bar. I was holding my gun carefully and trying to listen what that guy was trying to say. But it was not as easy when all you hear is people screaming. The mission didn't go as planned and we had to continue with Plan B. 

The original plan was flirt with the target and afterwards when he gives me the information I needed, to poison him so it seems like he has a stroke. But he caught up on us when a girl that was watching us warned him. He got so mad that he pulled his gun and wanted to shoot me, unnie was able to stop him from pulling the trigger by kicking it of his hand. 

Thats when his people of 6 came into the club and pointed their guns at me and Jisoo unnie. This mission was suppost to be easy thats why only me and Jisoo were here. 

We had no other choice to ran to the bar and hide behind it before they shoot us. To be honest the fact that this did not go as planned gnawed at my self-esteem. 

Jisoo sat next to me also holding her gun. 

"Come out pretty girls, and I will think about sparing you." The target said. All the people that were in this club already ran out and only them and me and Jisoo were in here. I heard their steps as they slowly approached us. 

'Fuck' That was the only thing I thought. I was so mad at myself how I didn't notice the girl that was watching us. I always pay attention to my surroundings. The fact that I am able to execute way harder plans makes me even more furious.

Jisoo came closer and whispered "Do you have a plan?" I only shook my head with a dejected gaze. "We need to kill them. They already saw our faces" I added.

That's when I heard another bang. And another bang. 7 shots in total. I didn't understand what just happend since I heard only silence. I slowly peeked from the counter top so that only the top of my head and my eyes were visible. Thats when I saw 1 figure standing on the side of the room with a black cap and a black mask, he held a lowered gun in his hand. I stood up and Jisoo did the same. 

I didn't know if the figure was good or bad even though he helped us. He still could have bad intentions. So I held my gun up to them and the person looked at me. I slowly walked up to them but the person wasn't scared that I might shoot him. I looked at the 7 bodies that were laying on the floor and looked at them again. Thats when I also lowered my gun and walked even more closer now. The person was taller than me so I needed to to look up a little.

I looked into the figures eyes and they seemed so familiar. I reached my hand out to put his mask down. And he did not mind it that I wanted to unmask him. But thats when it hit me. Before even taking the mask down I gasped.