⁘31⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Planned ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

"Later I found that there was one other guy she was also cheating on me with. And that was the last time I saw Joy" He said looking at the ground. He led his cold and sometimes flirty image crumble as I saw how emotional this topic was for him. This was the first time I saw him sad. I didn't know why but when I saw him like this I had the urge to give him a big hug. 

"I know this is none of my business but while we are at it, did you ever think that her toxicity has still some influence on you?" He looked up, not understanding where I was trying to got with this. "I mean I don't know what exactly happend that led to that moment but if she cheated on you why would you believe her over your bestfriend. The only logical conclusion I get out of this is that she still has so much influence over you" I added, trying to clear up my point. Taehyung thought for a while when he broke the silence with a question.

"But how would you know, you speak like you had experience with this topic"
I only sighed "I can't believe I am telling you this" I responded as I stood up and sat down next to him. 
"Do you remember that day when you helped me 'escape' from that guy I was talking to?" He nodded. "Well that guy is my ex-boyfriend who also cheated on me" I said also looking down like he did. "So I relate to your situation, well except the best friend part." he chuckled at my answer. "I was so heartbroken that I wanted to date as many guys to distract myself from him and to also proof to myself that I wasn't the problem." 

"Now I have a question for you, why were you with Jungkook?" He questioned, our eyes met and I answered him like I owed him some kind of explanation. "This may sound weird but I met him in the forest near Rose's apartment when I needed some time alone. So we small talked a little"

"And that's when you guys talked about me?" He smirked 
"Wow! It's incredible how fast you can turn the topic around and make it about yourself" I scoffed. 

Our little conversation got interupted by Jimin who was knocking on the door and yelling through the door "Are y'all done or are you guys gonna start making out"
We quickly jumped up in awkwardness and yelled back "Shut up and go down" 

---

Taehyung's POV

Jimin went down again and we quickly followed him. Because of him the tension between me and Jennie got weird, as we walked down in awkwardness.

"Have you decided?" Lisa asked Jennie who walked up to her.
"I don't know why you would need the information but yes, we are going to do the deal." Jennie added on Lisa question, who was looking at me. Jennie walked up to me as she reached her hand out for a hand shake to make things more official. I gladly accepted her hand shake as this means I can get more information without having to pay money for it. She let go of my hand and sat down on the armchairs where she sat before as she started explaining.