⁘8⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Training ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Rose's POV

It's a Saturday morning and the desire to do anything is low. I want to lay in my bed, sleep all day and do nothing but singing. Maybe thats also the reason why father bought me an apartment, just so he doesn't have to listen to my voice all day. Even though I have an angelic voice, without praising myself to much, I understand that it might get a little annoying. But today is not about me. I need to help Jennie with her stage fright. The competition is in about 1 week.

Me and the girls agreed to meet up at 5. pm at my place since I live alone, thats the best way to practice without annoying anyone. Lisa is the first one to come and 15 minutes later Jisoo also finally came. But the only one who seems like she vanished, was Jennie. We called her many times but she didn't pick up her phone nor she answered our text messages. Me and the girls know that that girl can fight but we coulnd't help it to worry.

I even drove to her house but she was not home and her mom also didn't know where she was. I think she was the one who was worried the most, after all her daughter is missing.

I drove back home, where the girls waited on an answer from me if I found her, or atleast thats what I thought.
I walked in my apartment just to see Jennie sitting on my couch. I ran to her and yelled.

"YAA where were you? We were so worried" I was mad.
"Rossiiiiee I am sorry, I missed the bus and had to wait for the next one. And then my phone stopped working again. I really need to let a professional repair my phone." She said in her defence.
I walked out of the living room and went into my bed room where I searched through some drawers. I went back and gave Jennie my phone that I don't use anymore.
"It's still working perfectly fine, I just wanted the newest model so I bought a new one. You can have this one" and then put it in her hand.
"Rose thats really nice of you but I can't accept that. That phone is really expensive" She tried refusing but I insisted. "Thank you sm " and then she hugged me.

"Okay, now that thats done we can start helping treating your stage fright" Jisoo said.
"Yes whats your great plan, chaeyoung?" Lisa added.

After explaining everything

"THAT'S your great plan?" Lisa said disappointed.
"Yes, do you have a better one?" I said in my defending myself.
"You want Jennie to sing infront of us first and then you think it will 'cure' her fright?" Jisoo asked.
"Well, Jennie said she is scared to sing infront of people, so if she can overcome that angst with us, it doesn't matter how many people hear her voice." I said.
"That might work in theory but how is it supposed to work in practice?" Jennie asked. "Well you have to try singing infront of us as many times as it needs. Look guys if you have any better Idea we can try that" I proceded. "Okay fine let's try it then" Lisa said.

"But wait what song do you wanna sing anyway" I asked.
"I was thinking about maybe 'All I want' from Olivia Rodrigo or a little more-" Jennie was interupted from Jisoo
"'Confident' by Demi Lovato" Jisoo yelled
"WHAT, I can't do that. Yes I am a confident person but not on stage, atleast not yet"
"But she is right, that song fits you so much" I added.

"Come on Jennie, you can do it. Do it for your unnie" Jisoo said
"Okay fine, I'll try" she paused for a second "But why are you guys not participating?"
"Well, I simply don't want to" I said
"And me and Jisoo don't really need the price money, so it's best when just you participate" Lisa added.

It took about 13 tries for Jennie to sing the whole song infront of us. She really tried tried her best and her fright got way better. When we where done I suggested to have a sleepover and have some fun.

We changed into pajamas I prepared for them and had a pillow fight. We made brownies and watched the new season of stranger things.
The girls and me were laughing and in general just having fun. 

The next day

Jimins POV

Taehyung and me finally decided to join the training sessions that we always skipped.
Our base has in all 6 floors, 2 of the floors are over the ground and cover up the real purpose of the house. We mostly don't use the 2 floors, only to maybe go on the terrace, everyone already has the own place to stay in. And the other 4 floors are for our missions. They have many rooms, for training, a sickbay, a weapon room and more.
Rm and Yoongi were in the traing room and already fighting in the big boxing ring. And J-Hope was punching the sandbag.

I walked over to J-Hope and asked him were Jin hyung is since i couldn't see him anywhere.
"He is at home he didn't feel well" he answered.
"But it's nothing serious right?"
"No don't worry, it's just a simple cold."

Rm and yoongi stopped with their fight and we all gathered in the boxing ring and talked about what training lessons we are gonna do. Me and Yoongi decided to practice aiming with the guns and J-Hope wanted to continue punshing the sandbag.

"Okay and then me and Rm can practice our fighti-" Tae said.
"Hold up- no I won't fight with you tae" Rm interupted him "Your the best fighter out of all of us, I stand no chance against you, well and against junko-"
Taehyung looked mad as soon as he heard that name. It's been almost 4 years since that huge fight that Jungkook and Taehyung had. I guess Taehyung is still furious and not over it.

"Hyung- you know how I feel about that name" Taehyung is really pissed.
"*Sigh* I am sorry"
"It's fine, but I have to get some fresh air" He went out of the room and went to the terrace. I followed him, just in case he comes up with stupid thoughts. He pulled a cigarette out his pocket and started smoking.

 He pulled a cigarette out his pocket and started smoking

(imagine this is tae smoking on their terrace)

"Are you still that pissed?" I asked him. He didn't answer and just looked up in the sky.
He took out the pack of cigarette and offered if I wanted any. I gladly accepted and we both enjoyed the great view we had of the city.
Our base is far-off the city on a hill with a view on the whole city. It looks beautiful when it's dark thanks to all the lights coming from the city. It's interesting to look at because you could see how the city is divided up. The rich people with their huge mansions and huge gardens on the one side and the other side the poor people. Some live in normal or small houses and some are so poor that they live in slums. No one cares about those humans since they are just minority of this city with millions of people. The rich individuals get richer and richer on the expenses of poor people and the poor individuals get more poor everyday. We are part of those rich individuals, just a little different. We take money from the people who have so much money and try to help out the poor individuals. You could say we're like Robin Hood, only more handsome of course.

"He is a fucking asshole that needs a fucking lesson on how to behave" He replied coolly on the question I asked like 10 minutes ago.
I just laughed and looked down "Okay, your still mad. I get it." I look up again and puffed on the cigarette Taehyung gave me.
"Do you wanna talk about it or are you gonna yell like always when we talk about it" I said
"No I don't have the energy to fight right now" He was done smoking and threw the cigarette stub on the ground. "I am going to the city. You wanna come with me?" he asked.
"Thank you for asking but I'd rather train more" I responded and patted his shoulder. I let him alone on the terrace and went to the boys.