⁘3⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ I think that's enough! ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

"Please introduce yourself's " The professor said with a happy smile on his face. They barely were in this room for like 2 minutes and the others were already drooling them. Even some guys!

The shortest of the 3 said while he was slightly bowing "Hello, my name is Jimin"
The one in the middle said also slightly bowing "Hello, I am World Wide Handsome, Jin"
I was not really listening as I had other throught's running through my mind 'Great, now I could give them a tour which I didn't even agree on.'
"Hi, you can call me Taehyung"

"These boys transferred from another university to here. And I want all of you to be welcoming, okay?" 
All the students agreed and the professor gave me a gesture with his hand to come to the front and start the tour. I sighed and did like he wanted me too.

Out of nowhere Tzuyu stood up and asked if she could do the tour instead. This was my chance. "Mr. Evans, Tzuyu can do it, I don't mind" I said happy, expecting him to agree but he denied it.
"No I am sorry I already assigned you to do it" He said.

I sighed and walked up to the front.
"Please also introduce your self to them."
I bowed and said "Hello my name is Jennie and I will be the one showing you around" Even though I was in the front I could hear Jisoo in the back, I turned around to her, she tried to hold her laugh but couldn't manage it and started bursting out silently as I gave her a dead glance.
I turned around just to see that Taehyung guy was already giving me a smirk. I gave him a side eye and walked out of the door waiting for them to come out.
After 5 minutes they walked finally out "Okay let's just get this over with" I went ahead and they walked right behind me through the whole campus.

---

"Here is the music room where you also can join a music club. We have a vocal coach that will help you train your singing voice if decide to sign up." I said and walked out of the room again.

"And last but not least a really unnecessary room..." as I walked in the room where we kept the school uniform "But here you will get your uniforms. Which size are you guys wearing?" I asked.
"We all need medium" Taehyung coldly said.
I turn around and search for the uniforms in a closet. 'Only two were left' I turned around and I gave both uniforms to Jin and Jimin.
"Sorry looks like there are only 2 left" My mouth decreased on the left side, forming a fake sad smile.
"Why do I get the feeling that you don't like me?" he questioned. Deliberately looking as offended as possible I added "Aww sorry is it that obvious?"
Jin and Jimin are trying to hold they're laugh back.... Taehyung was giving them a death look just like I gave one Jisoo previously and they cleared their throats.
"Anyway, my job here is done, so I will just leave you alone to change. And by the way you have to ask a teacher for you to get a uniform" That is the last thing I said as I tuned around and walked out of the door on my way to the classroom.