⁘10⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Happiness ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

I could feel the morning sun that was shining through the big window right on my face. I slowly opened my eyes only to see that this wasn't my room. I quickly sat up and saw that I was in Rose's room. I touched my forehead and Igroaned. I never had such a bad headache before. "What happend?" I asked myself. 
At that exact moment Rose came in with a glass of water. 
"Oh good your awake" She said while putting the glass of water on a nightstand next to the bed.
"What happend? Why am I at your apartment" 
"You really don't remember?" she scoffed in disbelief.
"Why what happend? Can you just tell me? Otherwise I will think something really bad happend"
"Oh girl. It did. You came home with TAEHYUNG at like 1 am to me" 
"What?! how did that happen"
"Thats what I wanted to ask you. He called me and asked me where you lived since you were so drunk and couldn't tell him. Instead I let him bring you here. Otherwise your mother would had freaked out. Your welcome." 

"Oh nooo. no. no" It suddenly everything came back to me. The fight. The restaurant. The drinks. But everything else was blurry to a point that I don't remember everything. I slammed myself back on Rose's bed and held my hands against my face.

"Now get ready, I put some clothes out for you to wear. I don't have any extra school uniforms ready so normal clothes will have to do it." She stood up and gave me some pills against a headache. She was about to leave the room for me to change but I quikly thanked her. For everything.
"No problem nini." She smiled as she walked out of the room. I changed into the things Rose prepared for me. 

In school

In school

Rosie parked her porsche on the parking lot of the school. We got of the car and walked towards the entrance. 
As we walked I saw Taehyung leaning against his Mercedes-AMG surounded with girls that were worshipping him. I tried not looking as much at him since it's already unpleasant between us because of yesterday.

Rose poked me on my waist "Nini. He is looking at you"
"Who?" I said as she secretly pointed at Taehyung
"Don't be ridiculous" And walked ahead into the building
"Jennie wait!" She yelled and tried to keep up.

Our first class was gonna be English so we headed towards the English.
"Why did you even go out on a drink on a Sunday night? You knew we had school the next day" she asked me
"Look I didn't even plan on drinking. I was gonna meet my boyfriend but that fucking bastard stood me up and I had to walk home. But good thing you reminded me. I need to break up with him" I took out my phone and texted him that we're done.
"How many boyfriends did you have in the last 4 years now?" 
"Idk I lost count a long time ago"
"And thats all because of one guy named Ka-" I quikly put my hand on her mouth.
"Rose I love you but never EVER mention that name again. PLS" 

Jisoos POV

First class on a monday morning. History. Great. I am already so tired at this point I'll fall asleep. The professor is teaching some things from the second world war. I always liked history. It showed us the mistakes we made in the past and that we shouldn't do these horrible things again. But the professor teached those topics so boring that I dozed off while trying to listen to him.

Suddenly I heard a loud punch. I woke up in fright. It was the professor that punched my table so I wake up
"Miss Kim, can you tell me what happend next after all the concentration camps where shut down" he asked with an eyebrow raised
I only looked at him and didn't know what to do or say. Before I could rubut any further he answered with "Since you had the audacity to sleep while I was teaching. I have a little homework for you." He handed me a copy of the sheed we got as homework. "You will take that homework and bring it to the people who missed this lesson." He looked at a piece of paper where all the students names are registered that he teaches. 

"Your lucky, only 1 student didn't come here today. His name is Kim Seokjin."
"Not him ugh" I thought to myself.
"But Mr. Walker I don't even know where he lives" I replied 
He pointed at Jimin, who was sitting 2 rows infront of me "They are friends, I am sure he will tell you where he lives" The professor turned around and went forward to the black board.

After History class

I stepped up to Jimin. He was packing notes into his backpack. 
"Hey uhm, I wanted to ask if you can give me Jin's address" I didn't like talking to him or his friends but this time I had no choice.
"Sure, I can text it to you"
"Can't you just write it down?" 
"I mean I could, but I think I should have your phone number just incase something like yesterday happens again."
"Okay I gu- wait what do you mean 'something like yesterday'" I was baffled
"Didn't Rose tell you? Jennie was totally drunk and Taehyung had to drive her home" he added

"What?!!!!"
He didn't expect me to not know anything about it. I quikly wrote my number down and ran out.

I ran out of there and faced timed the girls. 
"YOU LITTLE WENCH YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO" I yelled
"Who are you talking to" Lisa asked
"JENNIE" Lisa also seemed like she didn't know about anything.
"Parking lot. Now." Lisa said serious.

We met at my car on the parking lot and Jennie told us everything.

"Guys it's not of a big deal. I mean yes it's embarrassing. But it's not like I never went out with a man at that hour." Jennie stated.
"Yes that may be true, but Taehyung is hiding something just like his 'friends'" I said bitterly.
"Wdym?" Rose asked
I looked around made sure no one was listening "You rembember when we had an argument with Tzuyu and her 'henchmans'" all nodded and I continued talking "Jimin called Taehyung 'Boss'. Who would call their friends boss? And did you guys forget about the rumors when that one mansion burned down? It was said that someone in our school had something to do with it." 
"Omg I also how heard how he called him boss" Lisa said 

"I do have to say that thats really odd with the boss thing. But the other thing is just a rumor" Jennie said.
"Ik nini, I just want to tell you that you should act careful. Not only you but also you guys" I looked at Jennie and then Lisa and Rose.
"I love it when your concerned about us" Jennie said as she gave me a kiss on my cheek. I just laughed cheerfully. I don't have many people I care about in this life, not anymore, but these girls are my happiness. And then we all hugged.

"Wait but how did you find out about yesterday" Rosie asked.
"Long story short, I slept in history class because it was so boring and as punishment I have to waste my free time and bring Jin his homework since he didn't come to school. So I had to ask Jimin about his address and he told me he will only tell me his address if I give him my number 'just incase' something like yesterday happens again" I said. 

"So thats how Taehyung got my number" Rose said enlightened. I just nodded to her answer. 
"Anyway we have to inside again, we are already late" Lisa added. 
"Yes you guys go ahead I need to get something out of my car." The girls did as I said

I turned around to open my car but I heard a rustle behind the a tree not to far from my car. I looked around just to see if anyone is there. But didn't find anything.
"Probably a squirrel" I said as I went to my car again and got the thing out I needed. 

"Hey guys wait." I screamed at the girls. They were so slow that they only reached the entrance.