⁘22⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Birthday Party! ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Rose's POV

'Fuck, I am so done, he is gonna kill me' I thought to myself trying to keep myself together while avoiding eye contact with Jimin. 
"I don't know what you're talking about" I answered to his question.
"Don't try to deny it, I heard it with my own ears" 
I still didn't know what to say, I just wanted to run. Run somewhere far away, without having to see him. 'I am so done' I thought again.
Since I didn't have any better idea, I just walked away into the direction of the door. When suddenly he grabbed me and my whole body like a bride and carried me out of the casino into his car. 

I tried to free myself by wiggling and even punshing him on his chest.
"That won't work honey, if I really want something, I always get it. And right now I want the truth." He said as he put me on the passenger seat. I didn't know where he drove so I turned my GPS on, just in case. And I also messaged him

Code Red

He saw me texting with someone and took my phone from my hands. 
"You don't need you're phone right now" He said and saw the text message.
"This is getting more interesting, I wonder who 'him' is" He said while looking at the saved name I had for him. He put my phone into his pocket and drove even faster.
"Give me my phone back and where are you taking me?" I said loud.

He just started grinning again "Don't worry about that, I won't do anything bad to you, even though I know that you could easily protect yourself." I had no idea what he was trying to do that I even thought of opening the door and jumping off. But he drove so fast that I didn't wanna risk dying...

After a 15 minute drive, he finally stopped and got off the car. I looked around and saw that he drove me to his place. I also got of the car now and complained why he brought me here. He didn't answer and just went in, since I had no other choice I also went in. 

I got into the living room and sat down on a armchair. He didn't sit down and only stood next to me. 
"Mind telling me with who you were speaking with?"
"I am sorry but who do you think you are? Not only you kidnapped me here but now you also have the audacity to hold accountable of who I was talking to" I scoffed and crossed my arm. "Glad you don't have a girlfriend, she wouldn't be able to be with a guy that toxic." I added.

He now moved forward to me and put his hand on the each side of the armchair I was sitting on. His body was bend down now and our faces were not that distant from each other.
"How do you know I don't have a girlfriend? Did you do a backround check on me, Rose. If thats even you're name" He whispered really quiet but so I could still hear it. My eyes widened... He got me... He started smirking and straighened up again as he poured a glass of whiskey for himself that stood on the table infront of me.

"Rose is really my nickname" I paused, he already found out, there is no point in me hiding it anymore "but my real name is Park Chaeyoung."
"Now were talking." He said and sat on the couch next to me. "Who is you're boss, Park Chaeyoung." He added with a dark voice.
"My identity got revealed not the one from my boss. Do you think I'd tell you that?" I hissed.
"You're right, you don't have to tell me. I will just track the man down you texted with." he said pulling my phone out of his pocket. I couldn't risk revealing his identity too so I stood up and punshed Jimin with m fist in his face.
"I was trying to be patient but you managed to make me mad." I said as I took my phone from his hand. He touched his cheek with his hand and looked pissed. I didn't care anymore and just walked away. 

"You don't have a car, how are you gonna leave." he said, he didn't look back when I opened the door that was leading outside.
"I'd rather walk home in heels then to stay here any minute longer" I responded and walked out. I stood next to the street and hoped that a taxi driver passed by. And it luckily did, so I drove off. 

On the way home I called Lisa
"Lisa, we have a code red." I said and added "We have to meet up with Jisoo." 
We decided to meet up at Lisa's place.

---

Jisoo already arrived at Lisa's place and they waited for me in her room.
"Finally you're here" Jisoo said as I walked in.

"You said code red, so explain." I started explaining everything and that I was so scared what he is going to do with me. Lisa and Jisoo tried to ensure to me that they will everything to proetct me, it only helped a little. I have to be honest I am kinda scared of him

"Thats why it would also make sense that he and his friends tried to get rid of the rumour because it really was them" Jisoo said. We all nodded.

"He read it but didn't answer yet" I said while I showed them my text message with him.
"Don't worry he is probably doing a plan on how to fix this" Lisa said holding my hand. Jisoo just nodded at her, supporting at what she just said. 

We just talked for the rest of the day and layed in Lisa's big bed laughing and gossiping. Thats when I got a text message from him.

Don't worry, she will be 23 years soon, so it doesn't matter if they find out.

I got excited that he wasn't mad and showed the girls his response.
I hope everything goes well...

---

A week passed like a leaf floating in autumn. 

We went to sleep, went to school, ate and nothing more interesting. Sometimes we met up with the girls, and that was mostly it. I always thought of how Jimin probably told everything that happend to his friends and his 'boss' Taehyung. I wondered what their plan was and how their next move is gonna be. But I didn't have more time to think about it since today is a big day for Jendeukie, me Jisoo and Lisa meet up at the place we rented for her suprise party. We decorated the room with many balloons, confetti and more. It looked so pretty. Everything was matched to Jennie's favorite colours, black and pink.

She always did such cute party's for us, so we wanted return the favor. And this birthday is not just any birthday, it's the birthday were she can finally join us, and where we don't have to hide this big secret anymore. We always wanted to tell her but if we did that would had big consequences for us.

We invited some friends from school and of course her lovley mom. 
So after school we told Jennie that we needed to meet up infront of the coffee shop she sometimes works. And when she arrived we canceled, that we weren't able to make it. So when she was gonna walk home she saw a man robbing a womans hand bag, and since we all know Jennie, she ran after him. The woman and the guy were both hired to act like someone got robbed so he could lead her to the suprise party.

The guy ran into our room, it was dark and when she yelled " YA YOU JERK COME BACK HERE" we opened the lights back on and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" 

She looked in shook around and started crying of happiness. We all hugged her.
"I thought you all forgot" She said looking at us and whiping her tears.
"YA how could we forget your birthday" Lisa said. 

We all sang for her we took many pictures, ate cake and played many games and every one had a great time.