⁘13⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Te amo ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

I opened the door to my house and strolled straight to my room. "Today was so tiring" I said and threw myself on my bed that even the many pillows fell down because of the force. I yawned as I cuddled my body into the blanket. You couldn't even see my brown silky hair, only my face. It was so cozy that my eyes started slowly closing and I slept. 

When I woke up I saw that it was already 6 pm. I slept 2 hours like a little baby. Suddenly my stomach started growling. "I haven't eaten today" I said and I touched my stomach. In that same exact moment mom walked in and brought me a tray with bibimbap and some kimchi on the side. 

"I already guessed that you were hungry" She said and put down the tray next to my bed on the nightstand. She sat down next to me and we talked for a bit, while I ate the delicious food mom made. We laughed and had a really good time together, we didn't talk like this in forever.

"And then he tripped and broke my favourite vase" We laughed so much at that funny scene. "At first I thought it was you who broke it but your father quickly admitted that it wasn't you so you won't get in trouble" it went a little silent for a while. So I asked,
"Mom, do you miss dad?" She paused for a second.
"You know that he was a terrible husband, but he was such a good dad. He loved you very much" She fondled me on my head. "But of course I still miss him, it's like something is missing in this house. Maybe you will fill this emptiness one day with a loving husband and finally give me grandchildren."

"Moommm, please not again" I complained.
She just laughed at my response "Okay okay. Now finish the food and rest a little, my little angel." She stood up and left my room. 

I layed on the side of my bed and looked out of the window. I couldn't really see any stars because of the many lights that shine in Seoul. So I just imagined them. Like I always did with dad. We always sat on the balcony at night, right before bed time. 

"Close your eyes and imagine so many stars that you can't even count them. Do you see that star that is shinging the brightest? That star will always lead you to me okay? Just follow it and you will find me"

That's what he said to me everytime we did that. I took a casket out of my nightstand's drawer. I opened it and pulled out a ring. It was the ring from father, that he always wore. It was a sliver ring that had some words engraved in it.

Te amo

It means I love you in Spanish. I didn't know who he dedicated it to but he must have really cared for that person and I know it's not my mom. They married because of an arranged marriage. Everytime I am sad or feel alone I get the ring out and look at it.
The time flew by and it was already 10 pm, so I prepared my stuff ready for tomorrow's school. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed, I normaly don't go to bed at this hour but even after the nap I still felt tired. I layed in my bed and immediately fell asleep.