⁘32⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Trap? PT. 1 ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

 ➴ A taennie story

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Taehyung's POV

"But how are we supposed to find him? We don't know how he looks like"
"By catching him while he is trying to do the act. We will be there, waiting for him in the shadows and attacking him when he least expects it." I said answering Yoongi's question.
The boys were looking at me, all faces normal except for Jimin's. He grinned, he was excited as it had been a long time since we had such an important mission. 

---

After 3 hours, I finally arrived home again. I opened the door and I was greeted by Heejin and one other maid. All the windows were already replaced with bulletproof windows. 
'That was quick' I thought since I have like 15 windows in my apartment. 

I walked into my walk-in-closet that was in my room as I searched for suitable suit. I looked around and decided to go for a more typical look. Black suit with a white button down shirt. 
I changed into the simple but fancy suit and as I chose what watch to wear Heejing suddenly walked in. 
"May I ask were your going Sir?" I was startled at how she didn't even knock and just walked in. She was lucky I already changed into the suit, otherwise I would not have spared her so easily.

"Next time if you walk in please knock first and I am going to a dance why?" She didn't say anything and walked closer up to me. 
"Are you in need of a companion?" 
"Thank you for the offer but I will pass. Why are you acting like this lately?" She backed off now.
"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable Sir. I will go now" She bowed and just like this morning she quickly left again. 

I chose a wristwatch and went down again. The 'dance' was about to start and I got with the elevator down to the underground parking lot. I sat into my car and drove off. But since many people drive home from work, I was stuck in a traffic jam. While waiting I looked around and saw a big black van wating next to me on the other road. I know that it's nothing weird to own a van but he kept looking at me, I felt like I was being watched and I had a feeling that I may have seen that guy. But before I could think more about him the cars infront of me drove again and the street opened up again.

I thankfully arrived on time. I got off and saw many people in fancy clothings walk into the big ballroom. Balls like this are the perfect opportunity for rich people to show off with their money. The men wear all kinds of suits in all shades of colour and most of them have a expensive brand names on it. If you see someone like that you know that he is a wannabe who is trying to show off with a suit that is more worth than their whole house. If you really have money, you can tell the suits apart with the naked eye and if they are with good quality, there is no need for the brand names. 
As for the woman, some wear short dresses, some long and puffy dresses and some with skintight dresses. It's like a battle between all the woman who has the best taste. They try to stand out of the crowd. Some single woman even hope to find a rich husband with method.