⁘2⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ It's called carma!!!≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jennie's POV

I was standing baffled in front of him "Hello?.." After that kind girl told me there was no one, I didn't expect him to be so near let alone next to the girls bathroom. "Are you some kind of stalker?" 

"Oh don't be scared Cielo. I am V, but you can call me Taehyung. And for your information I think you are the stalker here. Did you really think that I didn't see you staring at me"
I only scoffed at his answer "Let me burst that little bubble of yours. Yes, I won't deny that did stare at you for a moment. Not because I'm interested in you but because I couldn't believe that I had to see you again in this huge city of Seoul. And that on the same day. Oh and please refrain from calling me 'Darling'."

"You speak Spanish?"
"No I just know what Cielo means. So if you have nothing else to say I will leave. I don't want to talk to you anymore and just so you know. I have a boyfriend." I do in fact not have a boyfriend. But sometimes men don't accept a no for whatever reason. So I had to fib a little.

His expression stood the same, as if he didn't care that I had a boyfriend. He was still blocking the way, so I bumped against his shoulder and made my way to the girls. Reaching them, I stood at the table as I spoke up. 

"Can we please go home. I don't wanna be here anymore." The girls were looking at me confused, especially Jisoo.
Lisa answered on my question "Why what happened? We are not even done eating "
I was gonna answer her question, but then the guy walked up to us. He looked like he was ready to throw some punches.
"Why did you walk away? I wasn't done talking to you."
"But I was. Why would I want to talk another minute to a stalker" I said raising my voice a little, only enough so the girls and nearby tables could hear us.

"Hey Hey Hey you're the stalker. You just walked away without my permission"
Again, I was baffled. This man is really something else.
"What?! I need your permission to go away?" I let out a mirthless laugh "The audacity that some men have. Did you already forget what happened like 2 hours ago? I just did the same thing you did to me earlier. It's called karma." At this point I was yelling. I took my bag that was on my chair, took some money out of my wallet and put it next to my plate where my napkin from earlier was also laying.
I was so mad that I just walked out of the restaurant. I really needed so fresh air. I took a deep breath as I was trying to calm my self down.

After about 3 minutes the girls also walked out of the restaurant looking for me, probably cause they paid for the food first.
"I am here." I waved my hand at them so they could see me.
"What the actual fuck just happend in there." Jisoo asked as all of them approached me.

"I don't know. I couldn't control my anger and then started yelling and-" I sighed "Can just pls forget what happened and go home?"
"If you insist. Let's go to my place" Rose stated.
We all nodded as we got in her car and she drove us to her apartment.

Rose's home

Although the girls didn't eat everything they were still full, but for me, it felt like I ate nothing. I used all my energy I had left on that ass. I just threw myself to the the big couch and the others did the same. She lives alone, so we mostly hang out in her apartment.
"So what do you guys wanna do now?" I asked, trying to distract Chaeyoung from interrogating me.
"Don't try to change the topic, Jennie. We know you don't want to talk about it but I am just too curious" Jisoo remarked.
"Ugh do I really have to explain everything?" Everyone nooded on my question "Fine I'll tell you.. come here"

*After explaining everything*

"Wow, that was definitely something" Lisa expressed herself, batting her eyelashes rapidly.
"I know" I replied because I also didn't expect to see him there.. and how "lucky" I was that it had to be that EXACT same person who shows up in the restaurant I was eating.
"I should not waste any more of my time on him again as I will probably see him never again anyway, so it doesn't matter...."
Rose added "With your luck, I bet you will see him again" She snickered knowing that I wouldn't like her answer.

" h a h a.. How funny" I paused, I sat straight up, releasing a smirk "you wanna bet?" 
Rose smiled back playfully "Sure... But what does the winner get?"

"If I don't meet him within 2 weeks, you will give me 200 dollars. But if I do meet him I will have to give you 200 dollars. Deal?" I held out my hand out in order to make the deal official. 
She shook her hand as she stated, "Deal... " 
200 Dollars is lots of money for me, but I was so confident that there was just no possibility of me losing this bet as no one could be that unlucky... right?

"Now that that's done, we can have a sleepover" Lisa clapped as she added happily and smiling bright.

The next morning

I was sleeping on Rose's couch along side with Lisa as we both groaned at the sound of our alarm clocks ringing on the same time. Even though I didn't want to make myself ready and go to school, I had to. Sadly. It was the first 'school' day - if you can call it that - of the the year. The first year of the semester and I already didn't wanna go.
I stood up, still half asleep, walking into Rose's room, checking if Jisoo and her already woke up. Turns out they were already ready in their school uniform, while me and Lisa didn't even manage to properly wake up.

That's basically how the first week passed by, nothing interesting and I was getting more confident not to meet that annoying guy again.
'Only 2 days more to go" I thought while walking to the first class of the day with Jisoo accompanying me.
"How is our mood today?" She asked me, nudging me with her elbow on my upper arm. I grinned at my friend. 
"Pretty good so far, but I am not looking forward on Mr. Evans class." 
Jisoo groaned "I know right? I don't like the way he teaches man" she added, agreeing with me.
We both reached the classroom and walked in to the room with the door open. 
As we were both early, not that many people were here yet, giving us the chance to get our selves good seats in the middle. Not too far in the back where we'd still understand everything and not get distracted but also not in the front where his favorite students sat most of the time.

---

"Okay folks, we have 3 new students to welcome here. Please be nice, and Jennie" He said, making me look up to him and stopping with the little doodle I drew on the side of my work book. "You're gonna be to one to give them a tour around our campus" The professor continued.
"What? Why me? " I said anticlimactic, since I really didn't see an point of showing them around as they were gonna gonna get lost either way. This university was one of the biggest in Seol - heck, even South Korea.
"Just do it! Please" he demanded.
"I guess" I said annoyed, admitting defeat as I leaned against the back of my chair.
"Okay, you can come in now..." The professor said happy through the closed door.

3 boys walked into the room. Everyone was shocked by how handsome they were looking.
Rather than being shook about their looks I was more shocked about the facts that it was HIM.
'This can not be true...'
This is a nightmare. 'Wait a damn minute, I lost the bet with Rosie!!' I slammed my hand against my forehead 'FUCK'.