⁘9⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ You never had Samgyeopsal?!! ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Taehyung's POV

The moon overlooked the city of seoul, some people were already on their way home to their familys, some drank so much because of a heartbreak and some were just walking in the city wondering what to do. Just like me.
It was already late and it's getting more chilly. I walked around in the crowded city while I got many stares. Most of them were girls, either because of my looks or how I am a little overdressed with my suit. I like wearing suits considering that you look way more elegant in them.
"Maybe I should drink something too" I thought to myself "So I can forget my problems for a bit."

As I wandered to the nearest place to drink soju, I heard a yell. It sounded like it was from a girl. I searched for the screams and saw Jennie in an alley with some guys fighting. Surprisingly it was not Jennie who screamed. It was one of the guys who got beat up by her. The guy was on his knees begging for forgiveness but when she was about to throw another punch, I said from far away.

"What are you doing" I casted her a glance askew.
She looked in my direction and was shocked as soon as she saw me. That expression changed and was no longer shocked but rather more disinterested. She still held that guy by his collar and the other guys already passed out.
"I think that's not your problem but thank you for your concern" she stated. Without hesitating she punched the guy and he fell to the ground. I turned around and was about to leave when she added.
"If you really want to help me you can help me carry these assholes to the polic station. There is one right around the corner." I stopped and smirked. "Didn't expect you to ask me for help" I expressed myself amused.
"Okay if you don't want to you can leave" she grabbed one of the guys expecting me to leave when I stopped her and took her by her wrist. "That. I never said"

We each carried a man on our backs to the police station and dropped them of. We repeated this 2 times. At the same time, we carried those man I asked her "Why even were you punching these guys" I was really curious because each guys had many bruises on their faces, which showed she was really mad. "You'll find it out right now" she responded.
The police locked those guys up for now, we sat down and when the police asked what happend she explained.

"I was walking in the city, minding my business, when those guys thought it was a good idea to pull me to the side in a alley and not only trying to steal my purse but also try to touch me. Like for example touching my butt or my breast." she said bitterly and moved her head closer to the police officer "So I showed them that they can't touch someone without their consent" And she moved back with a smirk on her face.
I know we don't get along well, but damn she looked hot right now.

"Thank you for explaining but you didn't have to pun-" the police officer wanted to complete his sentence but Jennie stopped him from doing so.
"No problem, but I know my rights, it was self-defense. I have lawyer friends" she said slowly, then stood up and questioned "If this is all, please excuse me" the police officer was in utter shock that he couldn't say anything till she already left the station. But honestly same.

I stood up and bowed as I also left the station. I looked left and right hoping to see Jennie anywhere. After I spotted her I jogged to her.

She looked at me confused why I came to her
"Wanna drink some soju?" I expected her to say no but to my surprise she said
"Sure, but you're paying" and she walked ahead.

At the Restaurant of her choice

"I know this might not be your style, but the Samgyeopsal is amazing here" She said as she sat down.
"What does it taste like" I said curious.
She wanted to take her phone out of her bag but then quickly stopped and slowly looked up at my face.
"Your joking right? RIGHT?" she couldn't believe what she just heard "YOU NEVER HAD SAMGYEOPSAL?"
I just nodded to her question
"Okay boy you missed out so much. It's only like the best food to exist" she paused for a sec and bit her tongue. "Okay, wait here" She stood up and walked to the owner of the restaurant. An old woman with her husband. She laughed as she was talking to them, it seems like she comes here often. She came back with 2 bottles of soju and sat down again.
"I talked with the owner, she will make our food first and with even more love" she laughed as she opened the soju bottle and poured it into our glasses.

While waiting for our food she asked me why I was wearing a suit.
"I like suits, you look elegant in them"
"I guess, you do you" she remarked.

The food arrived and she showed me how to eat Samgyeopsal.
"You take the pork, put it on a lettuce leaf and eat it it"
I did the same as she did and we enjoyed the food. It was really good, I really have to eat here again. After like 3 bottles of Soju Jennie was drunk and started talking some random shit that was really funny. Her alcohol tolerance was really bad.

"Did you *hic* know that bunny's die if they're to scared *hic*. I only found about this like 3 weeks ago. I know it's shocking*hic*" I laughed at her behavior.
"Wh-*hic* What are you laughing about. This is serious. This is sooooo sad" Than she started crying. I can't believe this girls duality. One second, she beats up 6 guys and the other second she is this cute.
"Come on, I think you had enough drinks" I stood up and grabbed her by her arm so she could stand properly.
"YAAA. do you want me to beat you up to. I won't show mercy even to the handsome face of yours" without realizing what she just said she just doze off.

"Wha- What did you just say?" I got called handsome many times before but not even once that compliment made my heart race so much.

I payed for everything and carried her in bridal style to my car. She thankfully didn't wake up. Now I have one problem though. I don't know where she lives.
I called Jimin if he has a number of one of her friends, cause he is known to be the heartbreaker of the school. I wouldn't be surprised if he had one. But exactly the opposite of what I expected happened.
"I don't have her friends numbers, they won't let you flirt with them. Don't worry many guys tired. But I can still ask around if someone else has they're numbers."
"Thank you "

5 minutes he sended Roses Number via text message
I got her number through a girl that was friends with her in middle school. Your welcome
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I quickly called her
"Hello ??" she asked, of course not knowing who she is talking to
"Uhm Hey, this is really awkward but here is Taehyung. Can you tell me where Jennie lives so I can drive her home? She is so drunk that she is asleep now."
She didn't answer for a 1 minute straight
"Uh sure, but can you please drive her to me instead? Her mom is probably asleep rn. And if she would see Jennie with a man at this hour she would probably get a heart attack. I will send you my address."
"Okay thank you, see ya" I said as I hang up.

It took about 15 minutes to Roses house. And when I finally arrived I took Jennie out of the car and carried her again in bridal style.
I rang on Roses apartment and she immediately opened the door as if she was waiting for us the whole time.

I carried her into Rose's room and laid her into her bed.
She put her hand on her forehead and couldn't believe what happened.
"Hey sorry you had to drive her. What happened?" she asked
"Don't worry about it, it's fine. And I think Jennie should tell you what happened."
"Do you want a glass water or something. It's hard to keep up with Jennie when she is drunk. Believe me, I know what I am saying."
"No it's fine, I already had some drinks. That's enough for me"

She thanked me and walked me out.

"See ya tomorrow" I said
"Yes see ya in school" she answered and close the door.

And I drove back with a grin on my face.