⁘6⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ The "not so perfect" mission ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Jimin POV

"Where tf is he" I yelled, while Jin hyung tried to calm me down. It's 00:47am as I am walking the street up and down. I tried to calm myself down like hyung wants but it's not working.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time he came late to a mission but in the end we always still managed to complete the mission, okay? Now get into the car and we will wait okay?" I nooded on his answer and went into to the van with our high-tech computers and our most important items. Guns.

I called Taehyung so many times but of course he didn't answer any of them. Typical. Just as I was about to call him again he finally came.

"시발 (shibal- fuck)" I yelled "YAAA, where the fuck where you? huh?! I swear if we are not able to do the mission perfect because of you, you will have to deal with the client and the consequences okay?" I said

"I am sorry okay? Something came up, this will not happen again." Taehyung answered.

"Really? okay what was so important that you had to delay our mission by exactly 48 mins? Answer me come on" I said backing up and taking one step away from Tae.

"Jimin, I am sure Taehyung had a good reason, please stop being so resentful." Jin said to me.

I was in disbelieve when I heard Jin say that "Please don't start now, why are you even taking his side" I looked at Jin "I am not taking an-" Jin was about to answer but Taehyung stopped him before he could complet his sentence

"Look I am sorry okay, can we start now? I don't want to delay this any further." Taehyung said

I just nooded on his answer. I got into the van where Yoongi was already hacking the surveillance cameras and took the gear that I need for this mission. I went with my gun into the direction of the mansion we are supposed to go.

The boys did the same as me and followed me while we were sneaking behind the big wall of the mansion. "Yoongi are the surveillance cameras all deactivated?" Jin spoke through his earpods with Yoongi. "Yes everything is ready, like discussed" he answered back, we all could hear him. We all put black facemasks on, just in case something goes wrong, so the enemy can't learn about our identitys.

I used a grappling iron that I shot onto a big tree thats within the mansions garden. We all climbed the rope up and landed silently onto the ground on the other side.

Taehyung spoke through the earpods with Yoongi "Do you see any security guards?" he asked him. Yoongi controlled a drone with a camera that was watching every step just in case. "Everythings clear, go onto your left, there should be a door that only servents use." We did as he said and ran onto the left, where a old little red door was. We broke it open and went inside. We were in a big kitchen now with so much food(groceries) in it you couldn't even count it even if you wanted. "Man these will all go to waste when we are done here, sad" Jin said. "Yes thats true, now let's keep moving."