⁘14⁘

--<-<-<✿ (*≧ Watch where you're going! ≦*) ✿ ->->->--

➴ A taennie story...ლ

Rose's POV

I put some of my belongings into my locker when some random girl came up to me.
"Hi" I greeted her.
"Hii, this may sound weird but we have to talk, it's important. Not here tho. Somewhere where no ones listening." She was right it sounded really weird but she sounded worried so I followed her into the music room

"This is bad news and I know that it's horrible to hear it from me but I feel so guilty that I didn't do something so I thought if you know this you could help Lisa." She said slowly. 
"Wdym, whats wrong with Lisa?" She only looked down.

"It was like 1 week ago, we had P.E with Mr.Collins. He is known to assault girls but no girl has the guts to speak up. She didn't feel well so she sat by the side and texted someone, but Mr.Collins noticed it and took her phone. After class everyone already went changing but I forgot my waterbottle so when I wanted to get it I saw how he started getting touchy with Lisa, after she got her phone back she ran to the toilet and cried. I could hear her from outside. I regret it that I didn't do anything but I was scared that he would do the same to me." 

I just stood there trying to understand what she told me. After a minute of silenceness I stood up thanked her for telling me as I ran trying to find Lisa. I finally found her outside with the rest of the girls laughing. 

I ran to her and hugged her.
"Why- Why didn't you tell us? Why did you go through all of that alone? Aren't we like sisters? You can tell us everything you know that." I said while weeping my eyes out.
"Wh-What happend Rosie, what happend to Lisa?" Jisoo asked. 
"Rosie, you need to calm down. What happend?" Lisa said while breaking my hug.

I started explaining everything that girl told me. The girls couldn't believe what I said. They only gasped and didn't know how else to react. At this point everyone was crying expect Lisa.

After calming down

"I am sorry guys, I know I should have told you but I didn't wanna concern you" Lisa tried defending herself
"No wonder why it took you so long to send that message, it was really weird that it took you so long because normaly you answer really quick, I should have known." Jisoo yelled
"Lisa! You can't just not tell us about this. What if he would had done more huh?" I yelled. I was so mad. Not only at Lisa but also that bastard.

"Oh that guy can prepare himself for a good beating" Jennie added while she streched her arms and turning her arms into fists.

"No guys, please don't do that. It will make everything even worse." 
"Then we will report him" Jisoo said she started also getting mad now.
"Oh girl, once we are all mad no one call stop us" I said while also streching like Jennie, ready to thow some punches.

"GUYS, please for me. Don't do anything okay? I have a plan and I need that to go well" Lisa said
"What plan?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I don't want to tell you guys yet. But I need a guy for it to work but I don't know anyone who would do that. So I need you to wait because this might take a while." she added.
Jisoo sighed "Okay if you say so, but I swear on my life if that jackass touches you again something bad will happen." We all nodded on her answer. 
"Thanks guys and can we please change the subject? It's already really uncomfortable for me to talk about this especially since you know this isn't the first time happening"