Prologue I (a loser's life)

*Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp*

"Ughhh I'm getting close, Yuno-Chan!!"

"Ughhhhhhh!!!!"

*Slurp* *Splat* *Splurt*

"Even though it's my 13th orgasm today, It's still as intense as ever. As expected of Yuno Chan, I can't get enough of your cuteness"

In a dark room with barely any lighting, a full grown 40 year old man had just orgasmed on his wall after jacking off to a picture of a teenage anime girl's picture.

He checked his tissue box and to his absolute terror he had run out of tissues

"Fuck, I'm out of tissues, Now I need to prepare my courage for going outside soon" He sighs before putting his pants back on with his cum still on his penis.

He laid back down on his pile of used wet tissues.

"Hmm I'll take a nap for now. Go for another round later. I wonder who to do next. Maybe Makima-chan" He closes his eyes.

But at that moment, his room door that has been unbothered by the outside world for weeks suddenly got banged on violently.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

His door was banged on so much that he could feel the rage radiate through the door. He knew who it was already and that did not make him happy.

He got up and slowly walked to open the door. He took a deep breath before his shaky hands touch the door knob.

The moment the door was opened, a man in an all black suit walked in.

"Hey brother, L-Long time n-n-no see heh" he gulped as his shaky voice spoke.

He immediately covered his nose. This room's stench would not lose to a sewer. He looked around and saw the mountain of wet tissues. It was obvious what they were used for. He looked back and punched the hell out of him.

"You bastard! Our parents' funerals are literally downstairs and YOU"RE HERE DOING THIS SHIT!?!?"

"Oh shoot, m-m-mom and dad are dead. I-I-I didnt know that" the man replied with a bloodied nose.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, DON'T EVEN PACK ANYTHING CUZ NOTHING HERE BELONGS TO YOUR BITCH ASS!!! GET LOST AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!"

On that rainy night, he was thrown out of the house to wander on the streets by his own brother without even shoes to his feet.

Reader POV

My name is Gargoyle Black and I'm a 40 year old virgin. I'm wandering with nowhere to go in this storm because my shitty brother kicked me out.

Something about my parents dying and me jacking off. How the hell I'm I supposed to know that, I haven't been out in months and they deserve that shit for giving me a name like Gargoyle Black. I was always teased in school for having such a shitty name which in turn led to an extremely low self esteem.

That piece of shit brother of mine, even if he's more successful than I am. I'm still 10 years his senior and he should show some respect. At least let me have Yuno-chan's picture, I can't get bitches in real life and now even my anime girl is taken from me.

'Ugh What a shitty life, I'm I right?' I thought as I was crossing the street. I was so deep in thought that I didn't the the truck that was coming straight for me and by the time I noticed, I had already been hit.

'So this is how I'm going to die? Shitty life indeed. If I ever have a next life. I better be the main character, I wanna be a hero'

A/N: Do you think they're losers like Gargoyle in this world and are you one of them.