Please help us!

“Ugh…! 9996…9997….9998….9… ugh!!!... 9999… ugh….ugh… ah…ah…1000!!!”

*Clank*

You finally dropped your sword on the ground. Steam slowly erupts from the hilt, clearly visible.

“AH!... Ah…! ah…. This shit is hard, what the…”

You lay your bare back on the concrete in your yard, no regard for the scorching sun or the scorching ground, at this point you're just trying to stay alive.

It's been a few days since you came back to your mansion. It's quite lonely but at the same time you like the silence. Not being in a city surrounded by people constantly was a nice change of pace.

You've decided to use this much needed free time to do a couple things.

First, giving the house a much needed environmental cleaning. You don't wanna be in a dirty space. Talk about change huh'?

Next is to mend your relationships.

You finally sent a letter to Lady Tamayo and Yushiro. Apologize to them for never checking up on them and promise that you'll send more letters as much as you can. You don't plan on making Yuki the only link of communication between you and them.

Speaking of Yuki, you apologized to her for saying the things you said, pointing a sword to her neck and threatening to leave her and get a new partner. When you sat and really thought introspectively.

Fuck. I’m really a shitty person’ you thought.

Anyways, she accepted the apology and also apologized for yelling at you the way she did. Making up with her felt kinda amazing, sorta reminded you of you and Christian’s childhood back in your past life.

You kept up with Kamado and his Sister, occasionally sending him letters to which he responds very well to.

Lastly, it goes without saying, you wanted to get stronger and train even harder. Not like there's anything else to do anyways.

Hence, your current position…

“I just can't do it.”

A new form you want to add to your breathing form’s arsenal. You already got the name for it, you just can't do it.

You're not strong enough. Yet. 

You got up again, and picked up your sword.

“Ok, Y/N, Calm down, I feel like you can do it. Just breathe in hard, store it in, and release hard while you swing…3…2…1”

Your arms bulge as you violently twist your body just to release the energy your body built up, flawlessly transmitting that energy to the sword to make your attack.

It's slow but you have to get it right, you could barely turn your body as it is.

DragoNova!”

You hear nothing but the sound of the gentle breeze.

You didn't get it.

Let's try again.

“DragoNova!”

Nope.

Again.

“DragoNova!”

Released too soon

Again.

“DragoNova!”

Released too late.