In Trouble

Y/N’s Pov

I don't know what happened to Haruto but Sakura got absorbed in front of me. Even though it’s weird, I strangely felt an attachment to those two, especially Sakura.

To lose them like that made me feel somewhat alone, terrified, whoever that rainbowed eyed freak is has to pay.
Somehow it gives me motivation to do something with my life rather than sit around. I truly want to make them proud.

'Maybe I should've treated my past parents better too.'

It’s been a few weeks since Tamayo collected me from the sea. Honestly, I was so terrified going through those waves alone because if I drowned I was going to hell for sure.

But thankfully, through sheer luck I survived the impossible. I’ve been living with Tamayo here for a while. I think I’ve heard that name somewhere in my past life before but I’m not sure. Maybe I’m tripping.

But living here is great. Tamayo is so freaking fine that I'm actually mad for being so young. Maybe when I’m a bit older I can use my 'cuteness' as a leeway. I fucking hate Yushiro though, that bastard has to go.

With the way he looks at me, I know I'd be dead if it were up to him. Anyways I look forward to living here.

Tamayo’s Pov

It’s been a few weeks since we found this baby whose name happens to be Y/N L/N, as written on his loincloth. Somehow I’ve taken a liking to him not only because he’s an interesting child with a lot of mysteries but also anybody with half a brain can tell that he’s no normal baby. He’s piqued my interest and I've decided to raise him myself. I don’t understand why, but my instincts somehow has great expectations in the future.

                 *****5 years later*****

“YAY!!!! I WON AGAIN!!!” You rejoiced.

“A-As expected of Y/N-Kun, nobody’s faster than you” said a teacher, absolutely stunned by your speed.

“Ofcourse I can’t wait to get home and tell lady tamayo, BYE!!!” You said as you waved to your teacher and classmates.

‘He’s just like a shooting star’ the teacher thought.

“Lady Tamayo! Lady Tamayo!” you barged in. “I won our school’s race again. Not even the teachers or the older kids were a match for me” you said.

“Oh again, It’d seem. Nobody is a match for you indeed” Tamayo smiled calmly.

“Lady Tamayo, I won this race to impress you but you don’t seem too thrilled.” you frowned.

“Of Course I’m happy for you, Y/N-Chan”

Hmm got her’ You thought

“Well in that case… Can I get a kiss as a reward?” You smiled.

“What!!? You wretched kid!!!” Yushiro raised his hand to hit you.

“Enough Yushiro!!” but was stopped by Tamayo.

“Y/N, just go to your room”

Damn it didn’t work’ you thought before storming up to your room.

You’ve been living with Tamayo and Yushiro for quite a while now. You’ve noticed some things weird with them but it never really occurred to be a problem.

You also discovered that you’re insanely athletic and your speed even surpasses the average adult but you’re only five.

Maybe one of the “talents” that God had gifted you. Though you definitely have the most fun when trying to ask Tamayo to do crazy things as ‘rewards’ for your accomplishments. Consequently, Yushiro beats your ass in private but it’s worth it.

Later that night as you were on your bed. Then there was a knock on your door.

“Hey Y/N, are you awake?” Tamayo peeped through.

“Yea” you said.

She walked up to you, but you turned to the other side, pretending you're mad when you're really not. But you can't just give her your attention back immediately.

“Sorry for earlier” she said

“It’s fine, just go away” you replied.

“But Y/N, I have to speak to you. It really important" she said.

"It's about Yushiro and I have been hiding something and I think it’s time you know what we truly are.”

“What you and Yushiro really are…?” now your interest is piqued. Because you knew they weren't normal.

“Yes, there exist some night creatures called demons….” she began.

A/N- Sorry I'm uploading so late I fell asleep editing the damn thing. But I'm still posting it now because I can't miss an upload schedule. See you tomorrow or technically today.