First Body

Y/N POV

Walking into the Asakusa region, it's been hours since I've been strolling around to find some information. But the only thing I know is that there's certainly a demon somewhere here.

Obviously, It wasn't going to show itself during the day so I waited all the way until now. It's finally sundown, If the presence of the demon is this strong. I know it's going to slip up somewhere. I just need patience.

An hour passed.

Two hours.

Four hours.

"Please... help me... help me" you heard a silent voice.

You're in the middle of a big crowd but you can hear such a distress, silent voice so clearly.

Naturally you decided to follow where this voice is coming from. It leads you to a dark alley, away from the crowd.

Something felt... off.

You didn't know what it was but you were on guard. You walked through the stinking alley, with garbage piling under your feet. You slowly got closer and closer and closer still until you finally reached the voice. To your surprise...

'Tch man, It's just a crying little girl' you thought to yourself

"Heyyy girl, where are your parents?" you stretched your smile. Comforting children was never really your speciality.

"I-I don't know, I got lost" she cried.

Damn, they're probably toast by now.

"Well, come with me, we'll go find them" you extended your arm with a smile, the little girl hesitated but gave her hand.

However as your hand got closer to hers, you felt like you were being sucked into something. Her body began to morph into a gigantic octopus and your arm fully caught and your body was dangling as you stared at her in confusion.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! You Fool!! You've fallen hook, line and sinker for my trap HAHAHAHA!!! You're one pathetic demon slayer!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Even though her- or now it's? voice was so loud, you had had almost zero facial reactions. You were just confused.

"Oh my god? I was hoping my first body would be something memorable, and I got a fucking octopus?" you sighed.

She felt somewhat disrespected by your comment.

"Boy!! My name is Ka-"

"Wait!" You yelled before she finished.

"You having a name is cool and all but.... I don't remember asking" you said.

"A-! You- Just die already!!" she screamed.

"Blood Demon Art! Sharp Tentacles!!!"

Her tentacles became fidget spinners with spikes on them and were moving towards you at a great speed.

"Are you fucking serious? Fidget Spinners? How lame can you be??" you said as you're still hanging on one of her tentacles.

You were so unimpressed and bored that you were on the verge of tears.

'Guess I have to dodge this. As Yushiro always says, a trash attack is still an attack.!' you thought.

"Star Breathing, fourth form."
You released all the tension in your body for a split second.

"Twinkle!!" you tensed back up with incredible force and momentarily split into millions of little bright stars, rendering the demon not knowing where to attack.

By the time her eyes were cleared

By the time her eyes were cleared. You were gone from her grasp and all she could do was stand in the dark alley.

"Dammit!! So he escaped! I was looking forward to what he tasted like!" She spat regrettably.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Da.... What?" stopped as she heard slow footsteps behind her.

"Boy, was that fourth form fun..."

'W-who is that? Was that the boy from earlier? That's his voice!!! What is this pressure? I- I can't move...' thought Octopus.

"It does take a lot of precision. Plus I was only able to manage a few seconds. A higher level demon would see through that..." the footsteps got louder and closer.

'H-He's getting closer. I need to get out of here or I'll...'

"Lucky for me, You were sub-par trash. Star Breathing..." you unsheathe your sword.

'I'm I really that weak? I can't even turn to look at him. I feel like moving even an inch spells death'

"First Form..." you got in position.

'I'm really going to die to a demon slayer? A child at that'

"Say hi to your fellow trash brethren in hell for me"

"Star Slash!!!" and it was over in an instant. Tentacles were now ashes and the head is becoming one with the sand.

"Thanks for wasting my time, bitch" you said your final words.

"Yuki?"

By the next second your dove was next to you.

"At your service" she said.

"Unto the next" you said as you kept walking.

"Of course. Um so there's a legion of demons in..."

Octopus demon might be your first demon as part of the corps. But she wasn't anything to remember.

A/N- missed an upload yesterday because I was watching a movie and it was too late to post. But! To compensate! Today will be a
✨Double Upload✨!!