Tamayo's house

3RD POV

It was panic at Tamayo’s house. Expected of course, the house they came to for treatment is literally crashing while they're in it and running outside is a no-go, it’s like a natural disaster out there.

Thin little strands wave around threatening to slice anyone who gets close.

“Everyone!! Please calm down! It’s going to be fine!!” Tamayo tries to calm her patients by yelling over their ear-piercing screams. Which obviously failed.

“Fuck this, I came here for treatment not to die!!” a young man yelled, gaining everyone's attention. 

“Sir please calm down, this never happens. I’m just as confused as you. But I have a—”

“Shut up, Bitch! Not another word before I slap the shit out of you!!”

The man bumped into Tamayo as he walked towards the door.

“I’m pretty fast, I’ll take my chances here before dying listening to you” he opened the door.

“No, sir you’ll–”

He stepped outside and…

Gone.

As if he never existed, all that remained of him was blood and little pieces of flesh. If you can even call them that.

The rest the patients watched in sheer terror, nobody said a word.

“Now if you don’t wish to end up like that. Please follow me”

What happened was regrettable but the man made a choice and served as a scapegoat, now she doesn’t have to yell to get them to listen.

They followed her and she led them to a secret passage at the back which leads outdoors.

“Once you get out here. Head directly straight, you’ll get to the city. No turns or anything. Just straight” she instructed as they all stepped out one by one.

“Thank you, Tamayo-san. You saved our lives” an old lady smiled with gratitude.

 You saved our lives” an old lady smiled with gratitude

“The pleasure is mine, Kobayashi-san. I’m very grateful to have met you” Tamayo smiled.

Arisu Kobayashi was quite a sweet old woman. She lost her children and grandchildren on the same day and has been alone ever since.

But someone recommended Tamayo to her when she was sick. She went there and they clicked immediately.

She didn’t know why but maybe it’s because she saw Tamayo as her daughter. She even helped Y/N with his school enrollment as Tamayo really couldn’t do anything. She’s really a sweet old woman.

They both said their goodbyes and Kobayashi and the others were on their way. Tamayo sighed in relief. She’s so glad they’re safe.

* * * * * *