Wheels Turning

You see, life isn’t always hard for some people. As long as they have a source of happiness.

Maybe a job they might love.

Maybe the hope of waiting for someone they love.

Or just something they might love to do that simply brings them joy and happiness. It makes life worth living for some people. It's different for everyone.

However nothing is ever stable. While the period of sadness leaves eventually, the period of happiness doesn’t stay forever either.

A very happy life could turn into that of grief in a single night. Besides, whenever happiness is destroyed, there’s always the smell of blood.

“How does he feel now, Hanajima-San?” A young lady about 500 years old gave a small smile.

She’s just discharging a patient that she had treated along with his mother

“Thank you, Tamayo-San.” says the boy while bowing.

“Thank you for not getting sick again, you need to grow and become a healthy young man for your mom y'know?” she said.

“I’ll try my best!” he says enthusiastically, jumping out of the house as the two ladies watch him go. Giggling at the boy's cuteness

“Well, Tamayo-san, thank you so much. Don’t know what I’ll do without you.” says the mom.

“It’s fine, I love doing this anyways,” Tamayo replied.

“Well, I'll take my leave. Thank you, again. Oh by the way, where’s that other boy?”

“Yushiro? He’s out on an errand. He’ll be back soon”

“Well he needs to hurry, he’s been gone for quite a while and your house is very much visible”

“Must’ve been a blunder on his part. He doesn’t do this often”

“Okay then, i’ll see you later” the mom says.

“Bye-Bye, Don’t get sick again!!” Tamayo waved, smiling before walking back inside her house.

* * * * * *

*Tang!*

*Tanng!!*

*Tannng!!!*

“Muzan-Sama, I found them”

A cold, monotone voice came from a young looking woman who appears to be playing a biwa instrument.