Bring it on!!

The Next day

You were told to rest before your test starts.  But anxiety will not let you calm down. You were up all day and then the time finally came. It was 8p.m in the evening.

Tamayo told you to follow Yushiro to where you’ll take your test. That was five hours ago and you’ve been jogging non-stop with only 10 minutes of water breaks in between.

Tamayo’s house is located in Tokyo which is a big city with people roaming around at every hour of every day no matter how early or late. Right now, you’re not even in the city anymore, You don’t know where the hell you’re going. Whenever you try to ask him, he says...

"shut up and follow me!!"

Now it’s 5 am in the evening, 9 hours since you set out and it’s almost sun up the next day. Your legs felt like they were gone from running and climbing for that long.

It was so hard that  at some point you actually stopped thinking and just went on with willpower alone. But finally Yushiro stopped.

“We’re here,” he said but you didn’t answer as you were gasping for air.

“G–Good” You finally managed to get enough energy to speak. “Is the test done? If I keep going I’ll die on my feet” you said.

“I commend you. Truly from the bottom of my heart. For a mere human and a five year old too to get this far is truly amazing”

“Thank God I completed this, I-I just want to go home.”

“The test starts now…You have 12 hours to get back to the city and find lady tamayo’s house. If you’re even a minute late, you fail. Complete that and you can start your training”  he said.

You went silent for about a minute and stared at him down. It’s almost as if he did not just speak words just now.

“I have a request” you finally spoke. “Please just kill me now”

“As much as I’d love to fulfill your request, I can’t make Lady Tamayo cry,” he says. “Get to work, I wish you all the bad luck in the world” he then vanished.

If I become a demon slayer, that asshole dies first’ you thought. ‘But I can’t do that if I don’t beat this challenge’.

“Fuck, I really don’t want to do this shit. God are you seeing this? I’m actually doing something with my life!!” you screamed to nothing but crickets.

“Okay, let’s do this shit” you said.

You began running through the forest at full speed. But by full speed, it’s really 45% of your actual full speed but that’s your maximum capacity. You didn’t get very far though as you stepped on a trap leading to a bamboo slamming you to the ground.

‘What… they’re traps. Set up? They brought me here to kill me after all’

So not only do you have a 5 year old’s body and strength, not only is your stamina significantly lowered, not only are you struggling to breath and the mountain air is so thin and now you have to deal with FREAKING TRAPS!?!?!

I love you tamayo, but you deserve to get shot for this’ you thought.

‘So my speed is rendered completely useless, I’m going to rely on my instincts and reflexes. Do I look like freaking tarzan or superman? This is hard, I don’t want to do this. I just want to go home’ you cried.

You don't want to do this anymore. You just want to go home. You want to give up. Maybe this Demon Slaying stuff isn't for everyone

FlashBack

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, DON”T EVEN PACK ANYTHING CUZ NOTHING HERE BELONGS TO YOUR BITCH ASS!!! GET LOST AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE” said your brother.

……

“WHY!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!? I GAVE YOU 40 YEARS OF LIFE JUST FOR YOU TO DO FUCK ALL WITH IT AND YOU ASK ME WHY!?” said God.

“Frank,...” God called .  “If you waste this next life masturbating again, If you die without accomplishing anything in this world you’re going to…. I will burn you to your bone and rebuild you just to burn you again for thousands of years. Do you understand this is your last chance?”

FlashBack END

‘Hell no. Fuck that. I will not give up! I will not go back home as a loser! I refuse to be a 40 year old, kissless virgin in this world too. I will attain something with my life! Fuck this pain! Fuck these traps! No matter how many you put here, I’ll hack and slash through it!! I will not wait for success to come to me! I will take that shit my fucking self!!!! ’

“BRING IT ONNNNN!!!!!”

A/N- I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to miss the upload schedule. Again I fell asleep editing the chapter and didn't wake up until like 4am in the morning. So today will be a double chapter upload. Yesterday's right now and Today's will be later.